37

Jade went into the car and Daisuke drove her to the Kudou's building downtown. She felt so giddy and happy, just because she finally realized that Beau had changed her world for the better.

And then she decided.

She decided that she would give this... whatever this called... a go. To see where they would lead to. She knew that he deserved a chance as well as she.

In order to do that, she would have to ask him about his name-his real name. Not that she really cared but it's nice to know some real things about someone whom you were about to date. She would tell him the truth too, that she was the Akira Moreau, and she would gauge his reaction.

She knew that her name had been associated with Christina and orgies ever since the press caught a leak about it-despite that she rarely went to the orgies. But people had always assumed the worst about her, and she didn't really care because even a bad publication was a potential exposure of her nightclubs. And Deviance was in the top three of the best and most hype nightclubs and bars all over the world because of her non-existent illicit affairs.

And that's what she was going to sell to Gabriel Kudou in this meeting. The fact that her name brought fame to whatever she touched. Hopefully it was enough to convince him to join hands with her.

She knew Gabriel Kudou was a bit conservative in business, but he took over the world in a short ten years period while he was still in his early thirties and she was in awe of it. That was such an accomplishment for the man to single-handedly turn the situation around for the failing Kudou's family. And it also showed that he was a ruthless and cunning businessman to be able to turn back the tables and put his family on par with the other five great families.

Yeah she heard gossip from her grandfather-the notorious cunning businessman himself. He clearly admired Gabriel Kudou for his achievements, and so on and so on. If anyone heard him, they could have sworn that he was on a mission to marry her to Gabriel Kudou.

She chuckled.

She would definitely introduce Beau to her grandfather and she couldn't wait to see his face when she did. He didn't believe her when she said she had a serious boyfriend and guess what grandpa, surprise!

Boyfriend.

Hmm.

That word sounded nice.

And as she was drowned in her own thoughts, the car moved flawlessly in the traffic, reaching closer to the Kudou's headquarter's building-bringing her closer to the most unexpected meeting she had ever had.

Gabriel was stunned into silence.

Akira Moreau. Akira Jade Moreau.

That was one of the Moreau twins, Akito's sister. The one who was into orgies with Christina, and the bad girl of high society.

That Akira Moreau was his Jade?

But then again, it all made sense now.

The way Christina acted very protective of her, the way she flawlessly moved like she had the world under her feet, her easy confidence, even their first meeting.

Why would he have thought that she was just an ordinary escort? She could access the closed level of the yacht and she knew where everything was. And she was being very down to earth about it.

He laughed when he thought that he would save her from her madam, and gave her a life as his mistress. Boy, her family was surely throwing a tantrum if they found out about his plan for her.

She was different from the other entitled heiress he had ever met. There was not an ounce of arrogance in her bones, and her openness, kindness, and smart brain melted his heart. He loved everything about her.