56

Akito was in the middle of a hot-stone, deep-tissue massage when the call came. Rui-who stood guard beside him-took the phone and saw that the caller was the one his Master was waiting for, and he answered it.

"It's done."

He nodded to Akito who then smiled in satisfaction.

Akito knew that using Roarke was the smartest decision, because he was The Reaper, the one who fixed his problems-like assassinating someone or annihilating the whole clan-just like he just did. Flawlessly.

Roarke's service did not exclusively belong to him, but for the highest bidder, and it was not cheap at all. But since he used his service often and they kinda became friends, Roarke told him that he would inform him if anyone ever hired him to do something against Akito and his immediate family.

As if anyone would dare.

He knew that the words of the Inoue clan had vanished from the face of the earth would soon reach Gabriel's ears, and he would know that it was Roarke who did it. After all, Roarke also worked with Gabriel often. And it would not take a rocket scientist to deduce that he was one of the few people who was able to pay for Roarke's service and had a grudge with Kyosuke.

"Tell him that I already wired him the money to his usual account, plus some bonus."

Rui nodded as he conveyed the words to the man on the other side of the phone as he ended the call rather abruptly. But he didn't take it to heart since he knew that Roarke was always like that.

Akito was back to enjoy his massage again, when he suddenly wondered if Roarke was open to have a sexual relationship with him. That man was extremely good looking, and very much his type, although he was too cold sometimes. Just like Gabriel. But he suspected that the man was as straight as an arrow, seeing how he eyed his sister when they all met accidentally at his gallery when they discussed business and Jade happened to drop by. He also suspected that he took this job just for the sake of castrating the man who put his sister in so much trouble and even tried to kidnap her.

But then again, he didn't want to muddle the water. Better keep everything professional between them, no matter how drool worthy the man was.

The thought of Kyosuke trying to kidnap his sister made his blood boil all over again, but when he thought about Roarke's handywork which made that fucker a eunuch, he chuckled in glee. Roarke was an expert in mutilating anything with his little curved blade that he had gifted him. It was especially made by Kai St.James, and it could slice through anything like butter.

He also had taken Hana at the same time Roarke was eliminating the threats to Gabriel and his sister, and brought her back to his mansion. Not to Irina though, because he still doubted her words. But after the DNA result that Rui had expedited, he would make his decision. Right now he left Hana to Yuri, one of his trusted people and the one who handled his galleries' affairs.

He knew he would give her a headache by dumping a baby on her without a preamble, but this situation fell under the unprecedented situation in her contract and she just took Hana without even a blink. Yuri handled everything like she handled the galleries-like a champ.

He chuckled when he remembered that he paid Roarke with the money he got from Gabriel, and that made him want to do something for his sister.

"I feel like we should celebrate, Rui." Akito moaned when the masseuse hit the spot on his shoulder. "What do you think of an engagement party for my beloved sister?"

"I think it would be a great surprise for her, Akito-sama."

Few days had passed when suddenly it was already Sunday and it was also the grandparents' time. The place and time had been decided by both the elders, and it was a private venue owned by the Abe family-an exclusive restaurant that had no menu and could only cater to a maximum of twenty five people because the chef made each plate with his own hand-and it was always fully booked. So this was indeed a special occasion for all of them.

It was already morning, when Gabriel woke up from the best sleep in his life-which had only happened ever since he slept together with his fiance-to the familiar warmth between his legs.

He looked down and he just couldn't believe how lucky he was-to see the view of the most beautiful woman kneeling in front of him while doing wonderful things with her incredible mouth, was such a sight to behold.

"What are you doing, babe? I mean, beside the obvious. Not that I'm complaining." He chuckled as he grabbed a handful of that dark silky hair in his hands.

"I'm trying to remind you here, that you could be waking up to this, every day for the rest of your life." She teased him by taking him deeper until he groaned from the pleasure.

"Well, I could definitely get used to this." He growled as he started to move his hips along the rhythm of her movement. "And I definitely don't need a reminder of how lucky I am to have you by my side." He thrust hard into her mouth, as if to exert his ownership.

Jade only smiled as her mouth was full, and it didn't take long for Gabriel to reach the edge. And when he did, she took all of him and swallowed them. She then smirked in a satisfactory grin as she licked her mouth, and it was just that one gesture to make Gabriel aroused once again.

"Come here." He pulled her close and kissed her hard, then he flipped over their position so that now she was lying on the bed with her hair spreaded on the silk cover, looking like a seductress, a temptress, a siren. She was so breathtakingly beautiful that he still couldn't believe that he was so lucky to have her by his side.

He knew that she didn't need him, that she wouldn't be here if she didn't want him. And he thanked the deities above that she decided to be with him, and chose him to be by her side. Forever. He would definitely treasure her, and love her, as long as he should live.

He then started to kiss her neck, while his hands were caressing all over her body, making her sigh and moan in pleasure. And when he took her hard peak into his mouth, she gasped and grabbed his hair in her hand.

"Harder." She was starting to grind her whole body against his, and her piercings were scraping his skin lightly. The cold metal was adding another extra sensation between their hot skin, and it only heightened their sense, adding another layer of pleasure in their morning lovemaking session.

Gabriel obeyed her by starting to bite her all over-leaving his mark against her flesh-and nudging his hardness against her core. And when his fingers moved down and split her open, she was already tethering on the edge. That's when he drove himself right into her-filling her to the brim-became one once again, and together they reached the stars at almost the same time.