9

Before she left, Christina gave Gabriel a bracelet that she said would let him access the second floor, and not to worry about intruders since only those who were granted access could enter. Then she left–leaving behind a trace of Chanel perfume behind.

He saw her walk away and thought that Luca would surely have a handful if he succeeded in wooing the Princess, then he took the Moët with him and walked to the back of the yacht where the access to the private second floor was located.

Somewhere among the crowds, the familiar blonde hair and icy blue eyes were watching Gabriel.

Irina Petrovska was really pissed when Gabriel left her with only a flimsy tennis bracelet. Full of diamonds nonetheless, but she thought that she was special. And when she saw him at the Moreau twins' birthday party, she was enraged.

She came to this party by practically begging one of the chaebols she slept with to take her with him. The man was reluctant at first because he didn't want to cross Princess Christina by taking a plus one since the invitation was strictly for one person only. But after she promised to sleep with him after the party, he agreed. What a pervert.

So, when she saw the familiar tall, dark, handsome figure that belonged to Gabriel, she was surprised. And then got angry.

If he also went to Paris, why couldn't he postpone the break up until after they were seen together at this party, and maybe made a headline or two? She already prepared her newest spy button cam to record everything that happened in this yacht and she already had a buyer ready–a trashy gossip magazine who's willing to pay top dollar for the insight scope of the Moreau twins' birthday party. Better if she could film her rendezvous with Gabriel, as the editor of the magazine hinted. Their sex tape could sell for hundreds of thousand of dollars, and she would be more famous than Kim K.

Damn that Gabriel.

He could act as high and mighty as he wanted, but she knew how twisted the man really was–accidentally. The man was cold, even in bed–although his techniques were perfect–but she was used to catering the more… uninhabited clients, and she could see that Gabriel restrained himself when he fucked her for the first time. But she could see the traces of his wildness when they fucked for the second time. She wondered if that was the reason why he refused to sleep with anyone more than once.

Now she was curious as to why Gabriel brought that bottle of champagne after he talked to Princess Christina, and walked to the more remote area at the back. Did they plan a rendezvous there? If she could catch them on her camera, that footage would get her millions. Imagine the rebellious princess fucked the heir of the Kudou clan. That would surely make her family react with concern, and fill her pocket with more money.

But before she could step another foot deeper into the back of the yacht, a Japanese man suddenly appeared and stopped her.

"No entry allowed. Please go back to the front." He bowed his head politely, but Irina knew that he would be unyielding.

"But, I just saw my boyfriend walking through here, is there any way I could… join him for a quick rendezvous?" She spoke with a flirty voice that had never failed to seduce any man before.

"No entry allowed except for the authorized person." He signaled to someone at her back to take her away, and not even slightly tempted at the flirting attempt.

"But, I wanna see my boyfriend!" She started to make a ruckus so that the guard would let her pass instead of getting scolded by his boss. Suddenly from her behind there were two other Japanese men who grabbed each of her arms. The first guard spoke to them in rapid Japanese and they nodded then half lifted Irina away.

"Please follow us back to the front. This is a restricted area." One of the guards spoke to her in a calm voice.

"May we see your invitation please?" The other guard also spoke calmly to her, which made her suddenly sweat bullets. She didn't have the invitation, and if she told them that she was the plus one of one of the chaebols inside, she didn't know what would happen to her–or the man.

But suddenly both of the men bowed their heads respectfully to someone in front of them, and Irina lifted her head to see the most beautiful man she had ever seen. With his black hair, golden eyes, and red choker on his long and graceful neck. He also wore a very flamboyant kimono top without anything inside and tight black pants, and she knew exactly who this man was.

Akito Alexandrite Moreau.

It seemed that his reputation as a ruthless man was an exaggeration by the way he looked at her with some kind of an interest. She shrugged off the hands of the two security guards and started to lower her eyelashes. Screw Gabriel, this man was better for her career because he owned the company that had just given her the ambassador contract.

"Irina Petrovska." He spoke with his baritone voice and Irina could feel the tingling in her vagina. God, he was potent. Imagine what he could do in bed, when only his voice could make her tingle all over like this. She was a sucker for a rich man, and this man was a crème de la crème. One of the movers and shakers of the world.

"I don't remember that I ever invited you. But I guess Christina must've known better." He nodded at one of the guards and spoke in Japanese to him. The guard nodded and he left.

"You must be Alex Moreau, it was nice to meet you." She fluttered her eyelashes at him, which made him chuckle with amusement.

"Can't say that I feel the same, luv." He observed her closely with his keen eyes. "Hmm."

Irina felt like she was scrutinized like a lab rat, when the guard was back with someone familiar in tow.

"What is this Akito? You said someone crashed the party?" Christina then looked at Irina, and she scowled. "I don't remember inviting her. Please check with the guest list and find out who brought a plus one here and then ban him or her from our list." She spoke to the guard who brought her. "And take her away from here."

Irina was stunned by the harshness of Princess Christina's words, but she could not protest because she was indeed a party crasher. The chaebol she was with would be so pissed when he found out that they were kicked out of this yacht.

"So, a gatekeeper, huh?" Christina chuckled at Akito's nonchalant act. She knew he must have been watching this direction like a hawk for him to be able to catch the bitch so quickly.

"I just want my plan to work flawlessly." He shrugged.

"Well, I just want your sister to get laid and hopefully, maybe fall in love?" Christina laughed like an evil sorcerer and Akito grinned into his champagne.

"Let's start to proceed with phase two in an hour then."