53

Ever since the failed kidnapping, Gabriel did not let Jade get out of his sight even for just one moment. He even followed her when she had to go to the bathroom. And when she protested about privacy, Gabriel only smirked and kissed her, then he whispered to her in a very flirty manner while squeezing her lower back.

"I've seen everything and some. Moreover, I know that you're wearing my little 'gift' right now. Why so shy?" Then he bit her earlobe in a very possessive manner. They were just waking up and Jade never looked this beautiful to him wearing only his shirt and tiny lacy underwear.

"Damn you Beau…" She moaned because Gabriel's hand moved to her core–where his new gift was located and found out that it was already wet. Without much preamble, he entered two of his fingers inside her, making her clenched them hard.

"I'm going to pee on you if you keep doing that." She gritted her teeth in frustration, but Gabriel only chuckled and ignored her plea, because he knew that she enjoyed it as much as he did.

"So, I heard that when a woman is on the verge of peeing, their orgasm will feel more…explosive?" Gabriel started to pull her long shirt up and her underwear down while his other hand pulled her top all the way to fondle her breast. "So, I want to try that." He shoved the third fingers inside her and easily found and pressed her g-spot repeatedly in rapid movements, making her almost scream from the sudden explosive of orgasm. Added with the dire need to pee, her orgasm became very mind blowing and her inside clenched Gabriel's fingers hard to prevent her from peeing on him.

"I'm not finished yet." Gabriel took off his clothes and pulled her into the shower before shoving his hard manhood into her from her back, pushing her head on the shower wall.

"Fuck! Gabriel!" Jade screamed his name from the sudden onslaught of all her still tingly senses and it caused him to get even harder. She couldn't help but moan and move against him, faster and faster with every thrust. 

Gabriel tried to lift one of her legs to accommodate him better but she growled and slapped his hand away. Instead she closed her thigh tight, making Gabriel feel the tightness and the pressure and he came off in an explosion from all those sensations. He growled and held her close to his chest while breathing rapidly. He didn't trust himself to move when his legs were still shaking.

"Fuck you…" Jade gasped and shoved Gabriel off her before she ran toward the bidet to relief herself while Gabriel chuckled.

"You just did, sweetheart." He chuckled and turned on the shower, then started to lather his body with his sandalwood luxurious body cream–which she also loved–when Jade joined him again a minute later.

"You know that I will take my revenge on you, right?" She kissed him and started to rub herself on him, making him fully aroused again. "Not now, definitely, but soon–when you least expect it." She bit his mouth and kissed him hard.

"Mm, game on." Gabriel kissed her again and lifted her up and speared into her wetness. He loved how she was always ready for him. He then proceeded to make love to her very slowly, under the raining hot shower, against the wall, until she came apart once again. Oh how he loved to see her reach the edge before he chased his own release. 

He then washed her every nook and cranny clean, and afterwards, they dried each other's bodies and went to have breakfast.

Jade watched as Gabriel made her shakshuka with chorizo, adding a few pieces of toasted baguette. They shared the dish with Jade scooping the last of the chorizo and runny egg yolk with her bread, before she drank the freshly squeezed orange juice. And then she wiped her mouth and looked straight at Gabriel.

"Okay, spill it. I know you must want something from me, and you buttered me up first with your delicious cooking." She licked the last of the tomato sauce from her finger and it caused Gabriel to swallow hard. Every time she was near him, doing mundane things like that, he always seemed to lose control of his brain, and was controlled by his manhood instead. But he didn't mind, although he felt a bit scared of the intensity of his feelings at the same time. It was overall a brand new feeling for him, to have this much love for someone else.