Chapter 20

His Pov

Micajah Stone

'Penelope' I kiss her, directing my attention to her neck and earlobe. She feels warm. We have kept this at bay for so long but the heat wave has begun with full force. She grazes her nails through my back, leaving me feel goosebumps.

I go to look in her eyes, they are hooded and all black. She is breathing heavily.

"Hey hey, are you in pain P?" I ask her while cupping her face with my hands.

She nods, "Yes but nothing that I can't handle Mica, Your touch is soothing though." She almost whispers the last part.

"Then let me relieve that pain of yours. Allow me to take care of you P. Do I have your permission to pleasure you Penelope?" I ask her.

She doesn't say anything, just kisses me deeply, I stop her by slightly pulling her hair.

"Words, always words baby." I tell her.

"Oh my God Mica, you are acting like my high school boyfriend asking and questioning away before every little squeeze." She taunts me.

"Good that you mention him, I need a count of humans and weres that you have fucked P. Well I am different than that Manchild you fuc*ed, he needed navigation but I don't. I want consent." I tell this to Penelope.

She pulls my collar and brings her lips to my ear, "Go ahead Alpha, you have my consent. My wolf is quite eager, so you better work faster."

I love a challenge.

I remove my pyjama top in a whisk and go to remove her shirt. I like the way my shirt is looking on her. Hiding all her curves for everyone. Just mine to see and touch.

I go to free her from my shirt but it gets tangled in her arms and her hair, way to go Micajah. Nice start. Her hair are long and wavy, so the volume of them can easily hide her face, also her boobs I think.

Her eyes lock with mine, as my hands go to the shorts she is wearing. I kiss her collarbone and the valley of her breasts as I suck just above her bra cup.

I like that she is atleast eased into this, normally mates meet each other, have time to develop a emotional bond before the heat pain attacks the shewolves.

She is in pain and I want to relieve her of it. My wolf is on a mission.

I slowly remove the shorts and shimmy it down her long legs. Her legs are slightly tan. I focus my attention on her thick thighs. I want her to crave me more.

Slight touch on her inner thigh has her hands going  behind my neck, as if not sure whether to stop me or have me continue my assault on her thighs.

Her heat scent is intoxicating. Filling me in every breath I take.

I stand up from my position and kiss her slightly, teasing her while drawing long breaths as I reach her bra. My fingers end up on her stomach.

I unhook that black bra and caress those heavenly breasts of hers. I see that she is watching me, suck and nip on her nipp*es.

Her watching me is just adding to this erotic experience. I kiss her lips again and then focus my attention on those rosy nips, standing tall and hard for all my attention. If she is up for it, we both can have nipple rings. I surely as hell would like to have them.

"Mica", her whimpers are making it impossible for me to keep it in my pants. But today and now it's her orga*m that is on my mind.

I trace her underwear lining, the only clothing remaining on her body, before we can worship our mate. Before I go to remove it, I gaze into those brown globes for permission to move ahead.

She nods, and like a wolf in heat, I almost rip that whitish gray thing off, leaving her in her glory sprawled on my bed in the early hours of this morning. I never ever thought I would end up pleasuring her this early or just the next day of her coming to my pack. All thanks to this heat timing.

I lick my lips as I look into her eyes for the one last time, before focusing my attention on the bud in between her legs. I press a long hard kiss just where her pussy lips open. Her pu*sy is shaved, either ways this is heaven and I am not leaving even if 10000 wild wolves drag me out of here.

I kiss her and suck her, alternating before slightly grazing her core with my fingers. She stops breathing. I can tell. She is drenched. Her wetness will almost touch my white sheets now.

I dive tongue first onto her cl*t, sucking at immeasurable pace, whilst nudging her entrance with my fingers. I keep my pace steady. My other palm travels north to pucker her nipp*es, massage her breasts and touch her collar bone.

The muscles of her collarbone are so defined and attractive that they have easily become my second favorite feature of her.

My fingers keep teasing her entrance before I lower my mouth on her pus*y lips and lick the heavenly essence she is bestowing me with. I want her to climax atleast twice tonight. The heat needs to be quenched thoroughly.

I go on to insert two fingers into her while kissing her luscious lips. I maintain a rhythm as I bend down against her pus*y and take her cl*t between my teeth. She yelps loudly. I smirk. The pressure builds as I give proper attention to her cl*t. She is fisting the bedsheet and keeping her eyes closed.

My hardon is straining against my shorts, wanting to get out.

My name on her lips, as with a last lick of her cl*t, she climaxes and her legs stay still as she heaves. I kiss her  pu*sy one last time and taste the sweet elixir. Her scent is in the air, the heavy sex scent in the atmosphere is too intoxicating.

I kiss her lips and let my tongue wander her mouth a bit more as I want her to taste herself on my tongue. Nothing is more erotic than this.

I move away to look into her eyes, she sits up and collides her lips on mine again. Her hands are on my chest as she directs me to lay down. I do.

I can tell from her eyes, now she is in control. This she-wolf in heat is after her own pleasure. She straddles me, sits on me just before my painful erect*on. My shorts are off in a millisecond. She palms my pen*s and directs it towards her pus*y opening. I watch her direct how we have sex for the first time. Cowgirl position is not what I imagined.

Her pus*y is weeping for my junk and it slides easily inside of her, the tightness making it impossible for me to stay calm. She sits down on my cock and takes the support of my chest.

I meet her thrusts half way and also calm my wolf from coming to the surface and filling my mind with thoughts of  marking our mate.

She is just perfect, we fit perfectly, my co*k in her is like two hands working together with the same intensity. I quickly turn us around, her back on the bed.

My wolf glees and amps up the thrusts as I know, I won't last long. The heat scent coming off of her is making me crazy mad. The pheromones making me want to mark her.

I gently squeeze her cl*t to quicken her orga*m. I remember to pull out of her, as I explode with an intensity I have never before. The aftereffect of our orga*ms last a long time as we gaze into each others eyes. The energy palpable and heavy breaths don't fill my lungs as she kisses me with unseen passion.

I get up to clean the mess. My co*k dangling, still semi hard, we wolves are relentless. I get a wet towel and clean my semen. I clean her as well. Before I  can say anything, the sleeping beauty is cozied up with my pillow and fast asleep. The heat is wearing her down. Atleast she is not in pain now.

I bend down and kiss her forehead. "Good night my mate".

1445+ words

Love,
A