Chapter 35

Her Pov

Penelope Davis

My mate and a date with him, is all I have ever wanted. Me and Xavier never went on one. Thankfully he didn't had the chance to ruin even that first for me. The reason being Xavier liked to stay indoors and plot his next move, I guess which I fell pray to.

The date setting is exquisite and the man in front of me is deliciously all mine. Like couples we hold hands while he drives. The small things, the small gestures fill the heart in the most magnificent way.

We have a hearty early dinner and drinks. The conversation flows like water or much like champagne in my stomach. I have another glass knowing I will end up way too buzzed than I would like to remain.

He appreciates my lips and my pout when I can hardly take my eyes off his. The energy turning decibels, sound waves to another level.

I unclasp my seatbelt just the way I want him to unclasp my bra. My hand goes to his shirt and his collar to pull him closer to me so that I can kiss him properly.

I am buzzing or boozing, I don't know.

"Penelope" He says  rowdily, if that is a word that my head can fathom.

"Micajah, baby", I say as I trail my hands on his collar.

My pouty lips want him on them.

"Baby", he says.

I look at him, just as I would look at a candy or a Toblerone. "From Tomorrow we will be surrounded by your family. Then we have to keep it PG 13, so tonight is the night to let go baby". I tell him.

This erks him on and we reach his house in a flash and I am hurled on his shoulder with his steady hands on my ass. My head is floating as I caress his shorts clad ass. "I love this champagne, you know". I tell him.

We enter his bedroom with heavy steps and a light clothing. My top is lying on the staircase floor. His shirt joins the bedroom floor.

My hungry lips go to his neck, the urge to mark him overwhelming and completely unabashed. His hands on my bra as they rip it from my body.

His fingers play with my nipples and go to my back which is one of my sensitive zones. He holds me as I lock my legs around his waist.

My hands are on his hair, pulling and keeping the momentum going. He puts me down on the edge of the bed and removes his shorts. Those beautiful floral pants adorn our bed now.

I remove my bottoms and throw it at him. He bends down and catches them mid air.

"Allow me". He demands.  His fingers trace my panty line and graze the crotch area. The moist part getting soaked in an instant.
He slowly slides my underwear down my legs. My thighs shut just like many girls and my entire body  watches him. The champagne buzz is long gone and so are his boxers.

He gets up, leaving my core wanting him, his lips descend on mine.

I have no idea what game plan he has today. He pecks my lips just one more time before going to his wardrobe to grab something. I am antsy here Mr.
I say to my wolf.

I hope he is not into something way too kinky, like a whip or something, because that will be a two way street.

He wears a condom unlike all the times before and reaches the bedside. This man in all his glory is a sight. My wolf is happy and proud of her mate. She is a smut addict. Like many of us.

"No foreplay today, P, the car ride was enough." He declares.

He is incharge today. He hungrily kisses me one last time and cups my breasts before lifting me up by holding my waist and turning me the other side. I am facing the wall and he gets behind me. This position is very intimate especially when I am not in heat and totally aware of all of my fucking senses.