Chapter 26

Her Pov

Penelope

From him barging in the bathroom to all my confessions about my present and past, throughout, he respected me and cared for me. The trust he has in me, even after all this is remarkably surprising. I find him stubborn yet sensible and perfectly logical.

I come clean of all my inhibitions, cry about the choices I made and the way our real matebond is going.

He is right, heat did bring us together. It forced us to stay together, his physical touch and the way he handled me in my most delicate moment showed the real man that he is.

It is absolutely true what people say, if one man has completely destroyed you then it doesn't mean another can't help you out of it. Support you and drag you out of the ditch.

The right kind of man is all we need.

I kiss those delicious lips and my tongue just doesn't get the memo to wait. She tastes his lips and his mouth. He definitely smells and tastes amazing.

He stands up from his crouching position and hovers above me never leaving my lips for a second. Today I have somewhat control over my heat and the emotions that it brings with it.

Him being around me, cuddling me, carrying me has given my wolf guarantee about her mate and that he will stay, not leave us high and dry.

Starting today I'm into this matebond one hundred percent. I might even let him mark me this instant.

I slide back on the bed, my elbows holding my weight, as he kisses my neck and earlobe. He removes his black shirt and throws it near the door which is open.

"Micajah the door is open", I tell him as I trail my fingers on his shoulders.

"No one would dare to come here, I have warned the entire pack to steer clear of my house. I don't want nobody scenting this wonderful shewolf." He declares.

He finishes the sentence by placing a kiss on my collarbone.

I giggle like a teenager and that gets him to smirk as well. I like the happy Micajah, the one smiling, way better than the gloomy and Alpha zoned Micajah.

He quickly shuts the door and pulls the curtains too, it is still early evening so we have the sun lightening the room.

"You know you are the first woman in my bed, I always pledged to pleasure my Mate and my mate only in my bed. I am glad that I have found you, Penelope. I promise to make this bearable to you. I promise to keep you safe and happy if you wish to become my life partner." He confesses.

He doesn't wait for my answer and goes to remove my shirt, well his shirt but it will be mine now onwards.
My bo*bs bounce and instantly crave his attention. His mouth and tongue work on my right nip*le as he fondles my left breast.

I moan as his hands travel to my shorts to spread my thighs and I know the smell of my arousal hits him instantly. The heat and the masterpiece in front of me have me soaking my underpants, if I was wearing any.

He gives equal attention to both my breasts, his teeth biting, scraping the skin as he kisses my belly button and I sit right up. My breathing is high and awkward, he immediately kisses my lips and mutters, "you are okay Penelope, it's just you and me."

I kiss him back and catch my breath as I look in his eyes. We are both topless but he is sculpted like a damn model. The abs and the lean waist are just lickable.

My hands go to his shorts as I see a tent, he holds my hands up and goes to remove them himself. The underwear follows to the pile of clothes on the floor.