Chapter 36

His Pov

Micajah Stone

My wolf is roaring for me to stop the car and have his mate near him, on him actually. The picture he wants, will take time. She is not ready to be marked. My wolf is eager, not an ounce of patience in him at this point.

I push on the gas and reach our house in lightening speed and the rest is D & O as per P. I was a bit harsh with her tonight but the position and everything worked well. If I saw her neck dangling sexily in front of me, I would have snapped and marked her mine for eternity.

Thankfully she didn't suspect anything and thought of this to be a kink or a position that I wanted to try. Good.

The next morning

She eats her breakfast and we leave for Alpha Callum's pack after a quick stop at Sam's house. Penelope hugs Natalie and asks her about her health. I ask Sam to follow me to his office space.

"How's it going my man?" I ask him.

"Good good, Natalie is taking rest and following everything the doctor has instructed. I work at her bedside when she is bored. I have asked Trevor to help you completely for the next few weeks." He says.  "The medical team that we sent a few days earlier, any important updates from them?" I ask him.

"Just a few, the situation is under control and few neighbouring packs are helping as well. When it comes to pups, nobody will leave a stone unturned." He replies.

"You will have one, soon enough brother. I will be back soon. Call me if anything, mark my words anything comes up. I will keep checking in with Trevor. Bye man. Take care of your family and mine." I tell him.

I come outside to see P and Natalie chatting like two best friends and that warms my heart. They have come a long way. I kiss Natalie's forehead and tell her to only take rest. "Not be on your feet all day long, Nat.Bye. We will miss you." P says.

We start our long drive finally and get settled in our car. She has a pillow and a bottle of water in her arms.

"Do you plan to sleep, while I drive alone?" I ask her.

"Yes, I want to stay energetic and fresh for the meet and greet. I am tired after yesterday's second round." She replies.

Well, I have no words. Who knew sleeping naked has it's advantages and only advantages.

She folds her feet under her ass and finds a comfortable position to sleep in.

I continue driving while looking at two beauties, one inside my car and one outside. My pack has one of a kind scenic beauty.

In a few hours I take a quick stop for gas and a bathroom break. I wake Penelope up and usher her to come out of the car to stretch her legs. I fill the entire tank and do my bathroom business. After that I find Penelope in a convenient store looking around for food.

"You hungry?" She asks after I reach her side. "I don't mind a few snacks. Plus we will reach in an hour or so." I tell her.

"Okay", she says and adds a few things to the cart before going to the nearest checkout section. She slyly swipes her card and I stare at her quickness. "P, please let me." I say.

"No, Mr Alpha." She says. I don't stretch this topic today. Today being the key word. Money and Business shouldn't be discussed in a hurry or when surrounded by way too many people.

We eat by sitting on the hood of the car and she tells me how she would have convenient store food all the time in her city. We continue the drive, this time all awake and full of conversations.  I tell her about my dad and mom, their lovestory, how they were the best Alpha and Luna for my pack.