📱ꜰᴇʟɪx📱

Scene: Gabriel's Secret Respiratory

Gabriel visits Emilie, who is still unconscious. He wipes his left hand containing the two rings with a blue cloth. "Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous will soon be mine, I promise. Then, I will get the ultimate power, and we shall all be together again," He raises the 2 rings overlapping, then slips them apart as they shine. He puts one ring on Emilie's left ring finger, then puts her hands together again. "You and I," He puts the other ring on his finger. "Soon, Emilie."

Scene: Agreste Mansion's Garden.

From inside the mansion, Nathalie, who was on the phone, looks out a window and sees Adrien in the garden sitting cross-legged in front of a statue of his mother, Emilie.

"Of course. Someone will get you right away," Nathalie said to the person on the phone before hanging up and sending messages to Gorilla, prompting him to leave the mansion in the car.

Gabriel approaches Nathalie and stops beside her. While she tries to give him a reassuring look, he gazes at his son below.

"It's been one year. The longer you keep him in the dark about what you're doing, the harder it'll be on him when he finds out." Nathalie said.

Gabriel closes his eyes and nods and heads outside.

Adrien looks at his mother while he sings. "🎶 Little kitty on a roof, all alone without his- 🎶"

"Adrien."

Adrien looked at her father, surprised. "Father."

Gabriel sits beside his son. "There is something important I have to talk to you about. I think about telling you every day, but I don't know how to find the right words."

"I think I already know, father."

"But, how?"

"I've noticed how close you and Nathalie have become. If she can make you happy again, then... as far as I'm concerned, she's already part of our family."

Gabriel immediately became upset and offended at the comment. "How could you possibly think such a thing?! Nobody could ever replace your mother," He stands up. "As long as she is still in our hearts she lives on!" He starts walking away. "We're expecting guests. Be ready." He leaves.

Plagg reveals himself from his owner's jacket. "Wow! Your father's like a piece of Tomme cheese: where the rind's so thick it's almost impossible to get inside the center."

"Don't be so hard on him, Plagg. It's been a year today since Mom... went away forever." Adrien sadly at his mother's statue.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Kalianna stands in front of her friends Kim, Giselle, Hiro, Rose, Juleka, Max, Luka, and Nino as they all sit on the stage.

"We can't leave Adrien all alone on a day like this." The noirette insisted.