👑ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)👑

Scene: Narration By Kalianna

Scene: Narration By Kalianna. Le Grand Paris Roof.

"Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too."

Miracle Queen is standing with Hawk Moth.

"Expect the unexpected, and embrace it."

"Use it well, My Queen." Hawk Moth hands Miracle Queen the Miracle Box, causing her to smirk.

Scene: Trocadéro.

Miracle Queen appears through gold dust and wasps surrounding her.

"Sting them! Sting them all!" Miracle Queen commanded her wasps. "Make them mine!"

The wasps set off from their Queen's command.

Scene: Laurentiis. (Restaurant).

"Each first time is an adventure

"Each first time is an adventure."

Giselle laughs with Hiro. Both are sitting across from each other with gourmet meals in front of them.

"Can you believe it's been over a year since we met?" Giselle asked her boyfriend. "It's like our first year anniversary!"

Hiro gives her a mouth-closed smile and reaches for her hand across the table. "I'm glad we met, because I never thought I'd be so in love with an amazing girl like you,"

Giselle's cheeks turned dark red.

Just then a girl gasped and rushed over to the couples' table. "Omg, Giselle?! Can I PLEASE have an autograph?" She bounces on the soles of her feet excitedly.

Giselle chuckled. She had gotten used to fans coming up to her since she was now a singer. "Of course, gimme a pen,"

Just then Miracle Queen's wasps fly in as the random girl hands Giselle a pen and notepad.

Everyone in the restaurant is stung, including Giselle, Hiro, and the girl, putting them under Miracle Queen's mind control.

Scene: Outside Kanté Residence.