🦎ᴄʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇᴏɴ🦎

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Marinette sprinted to school with a croissant in her mouth. She was late as usual.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" She yelled as she hurriedly entered just as Fred was about to close the door.

He glared after her as she ran upstairs and skidded to a stop at her classroom.

She enters to see everyone in the class sitting next to someone except for Adrien, who has an empty seat beside him, much to her excitement.

Giselle noticed her creeping passed the blonde just then. "Omg, look at Mari-Weirdo," She nudged Kalianna.

The noirette noticed Marinette creeping past other desks and cringed.

The iconic duo then watched in shock as the bluenette runs around the other desks, including theirs, towards Alya.

"Wow, new year, same Marinette," Kalianna muttered to Giselle.

"And new year, new hairstyle for you. Love your ponytail gurl! You rock it better than Chloé!" The rainbownette says.

Kalianna blushes at the praise.

"How'd you pull this off, Alya?" Marinette asked her best friend. "You're the best! I can't believe you got everyone to swap seats so I can sit next to Adrien! Then again, it might not be the best idea." She began to imagine a scenario. "It could keep me from paying attention in class, and if I fail it'd be a total disaster because then Adrien and I would never have our own house, the three kids, the hamster named-"

"Whoa girl," The bluenette's scenario gets interrupted by Alya. "What are you talking about? You're not sitting next to Adrien. Your seat's over there."

Alya pointed to where she would be sitting and Marinette followed her finger, seeing that she was pointing to the back.

"At the back? Why? What's going on?" Marinette questioned.

"Well since she's got a hearing issue, there's no way she can sit at the back of the class, right? Which means she needed a place up in the front." Nino chimed in.

"So to make it work Ivan sat next to Mylène, Nate sat next to Alix, besides she came up with the idea of moving Nino here, so now we get to spend more time together," Alya said.

"Who is this "she?" Marinette asked.

"I wonder why Miss Bustier switched up the seating arrangement." Kalianna pondered.