🥐ʙᴀᴋᴇʀɪx🥐

Scene: Masaru's Dune Buggy

(Sukura41: This is set a week before Tom's birthday.)

Kalianna is riding with her grandfather down the street.

"I can't believe you're staying in Paris grandpa! I always thought you'd never settle down since you like to travel so much." The noirette told Masaru.

"Well, there's still a lot more places I want to travel but I want to settle for a permanent place to come back to. And what better than the city my granddaughter lives in?" Masaru shrugged.

"I'm so glad I'm staying with you for the week. My parents have been pretty busy." Kalianna says.

The dune buggy arrived in front of a house and the De-Sinclairs got out.

(Sukura41: Please ignore Marinette's stick figure lookin' a$$ :D.)

Kalianna grabbed her Louis Vuitton duffel bag from the back seat and slung it over her shoulder. "Well, this looks big!" She commented, looking at the house.

"Yes, I just moved in a couple weeks back. Lucky for me the place was fully furnished." Masaru fished out his keys and found the right key before putting it into the door and unlocking it before he and his granddaughter entered.

Kalianna smiled as she looked around.

"As you can see, this is the first floor, the TV area is over there," Masaru gestured to the couch and the TV. "There's the dining room," He pointed to the dining table by the wall near the TV area. "And the kitchen," He pointed down to the small but cozy kitchen which had a window.

"What about upstairs?" Kalianna asked.

"The second floor is my room, there's a guest room next to it as well, which will be your room so you can have your own privacy. On the third floor are more guest rooms, the fourth floor is like an activity room, you can do anything you want in it," Masaru explained.

"Even sew?" Kalianna asked excitedly.

Masaru chuckled. "Yes, and the fifth floor is the attic. I haven't put anything in there yet but I did clean it out."