⛈ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 2⛈

Scene: Outside Dupont High School

The De-Sinclair car arrives and Kalianna along with Giselle walk towards it.

"Homework at my place?" Giselle asked her best friend.

The noirette groans. "I can't, I have a photoshoot to do. I'm gonna model clothes for Dior,"

"Holy sh1t, you'd better get to your photoshoot then. I'll just spend my time prepping my dance moves for my collab with Addison Rea." Giselle shrugs.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," Kalianna is about to get into her car.

"Oh, wait!" Giselle stops her. "Since Adrien wasn't in school because of his photoshoot, maybe you can write out the lessons and drop them off at Adrien's later on," She wiggled her eyebrows.

Kalianna blushes. "I just might do that,"

"That's terrible!" The two heard Sabrina say just then.

They turned to see Sabrina and Chloé by Aurore. They began walking over.

"You hear that, Chloé? Aurore's GPA dropped a whole point on her last report card!" Sabrina says to the blonde brat.

"Well, you can't be Little Miss Weather girl and "Little Miss Good Grades," Chloé quoted the words. "At the same time! We better not make her cry, Sabrina,"

Aurore gasps at her words.

"Or she might turn into Stormy Weather and start raining on us," Chloé continues while Sabrina goes to stand beside her. "What a ridiculous power!" She starts cackling. "Utterly ridiculous!"

Kalianna and Giselle frown at each other and go to stand beside Aurore.

"Leave Aurore alone Chloé, at least her powers were better than yours," Kalianna sneered.

"And what exactly are you trying to say?" Chloé asked sassily, putting her hands on her hips.

"Unlike Stormy Weather, she had original powers, not rip-offs like the ones you had trying to copy Lady Luck," Kalianna retorted.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Chloé screams, stomping her foot.

Aurore covered her mouth and giggled.

"And Aurore won't be transforming, because her grade average will be up again next term," Giselle looked at Aurore and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help A."

"Thanks, girls!" Aurore thanked her friends, smiling at the both of them.

"Yeah, right. Once a villain, always a villain!" Chloé remarked.

Kalianna crosses her arms and glares at her. "Well unlike you, people do change for the better."

"Hmph, you think your sooo much better than me huh De-Sinclair?" Chloé harshly poked a finger in Kalianna's chest. "You think because your famous now, your a big-time model who's been on popular magazines, and because your a fashion designer your all that now huh?!"