🗣ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇʀ🗣

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont

Kalianna, Luka, Rose, and Juleka listen to an announcement made by Bob Roth through Kalianna's phone.

"We're looking for new talent. Stunning musical and visual skills are a must. With a brand new style that everyone will die for. You have two weeks to send in your videos." Bob announced.

"It's a perfect opportunity to showcase Kitty Section!" Kalianna smiles.

"And the stage clothes you designed Kalianna," Luka added.

Kalianna blushes. "If we all pitch in, two weeks is more than enough time to make an awesome video! Everyone in?"

"Here we go!" Rose pumped her fist.

"Kitty Section!" The group shouted in unison.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

While the band performs, Kalianna watches Luka with adoration. She then snapped out of it and began drawing the masks and costumes for the band in her sketchbook.

Once the video is completed of the band performing, Kalianna sends the video to Bob, and they all hug.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. Below Deck.

"♫ And nothing makes me feel better! ♫" Rose sang.

"Wow! This is so awesome! We're so in the moment. The song's fun and totally sincere," Luka notices Kalianna on the couch anxiously looking at her phone. He approaches her. "Hey, Kalianna," He sits down next to her. "Still no news about the contest?"

"No. Maybe they didn't like our song..." Kalianna chewed on her thumbnail nervously.

"They must've received a ton of videos. They probably haven't made their pick yet." Luka said.

"Uh, oh. You better take a look at this, guys." Ivan suggested, looking out the window.

Kalianna and Luka looked outside the other window while Juleka and Rose looked outside the other.

The group all saw the TVi studio screen where XY is performing Kitty Section's song and wearing a cardboard version of their costumes. They were in disbelief.

Kalianna looked at her phone to see XY performing.

"♫ ...Cause I love my unicorn, and fluffy blue bunnies, too! ♫" XY sang horribly.

Kalianna cringed.

He had absolutely no talent at all.

"Wow! Lovin' the new look, XY! You've really outdone yourself this time. How did you come up with a style that's so... original?" Alec questioned the fake wannabe popstar.