🎨ꜱɪʀ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ🎨

Scene: Parisian Airport

A boy with dark blue hair exits the busy area and looked around. He spots a red car arriving just then. He walks to it as the back door automatically opened. He puts his black suitcase into the car before getting in.

"Hello, Tatsu. It's been a while." The boy says.

"Hello Mr. Hiro." Tatsu's male robotic voice greeted.

The car then set off from the airport.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Landon's Arts. Near Louvre Museum.

Hiro gets out of Tatsu and sees Kagami and Tomoe waiting for him. He walks up to his twin sister. "Hello, Imōto (Little sister)," He smiles as he hugs the ice Queen, to which she stiffly hugs back.

"Hello, Onii-chan (Big brother)," Kagami then pulls away. "It's been... a long time."

"And by a long time you mean a year ever since you left me in Japan." Hiro summed up.

"I'm glad to see you still look healthy," Kagami admitted.

"You as well. And ONLY you." Hiro glared over at Tomoe.

"I see the boarding school has failed to change your manners, Hiro." The woman says, looking ahead, not even turning to look at her son.

"I've gained manners, they just failed to change my personality," Hiro smirks. He then notices him and his family are outside Landon's art gallery and is surprised. "An art gallery..." He looked at his mother. "I'm surprised that you remember I like art mother."

"I didn't," Tomoe replies.

"I was the one that suggested to come here since I remember that you favor art," Kagami revealed.

"Oh... well I'm not surprised anymore." Hiro shrugs before he starts to enter the art gallery.

Kagami turns to Tomoe. "Will you join us mother?"

"I don't have time to admire silly little paintings," Tomoe walks to Tatsu using her bokken. "Join your brother Kagami-san." She then gets into the car's back seat and it closes before it drove away.

Kagami sighs and follows after her brother.

Scene: Inside Landon's Arts.

Landon waves goodbye to a couple who is leaving with a wrapped up painting. "Have a good day!"

After the couple exit, Hiro and Kagami enter.

This confuses Landon. "Good morning," He walked towards the Tsurugis. "Are you two lost?"

Hiro shook his head. "We just came to look around."

Landon smiles. "Well in that case, I recommend you look at my newest painting." He motioned for the Japanese twins to follow him over to a painting. "Here it is!" He gestured to the painting.