🕰ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅᴇʀ🕰

Scene: Kalianna's Room

"Girls, I have something to say." Kalianna hesitantly announced.

Mireille, Aurore, and Giselle are sitting on her bed.

"What is it?" Mireille tilted her head.

"As you all know, we've been friends for a few weeks now and I've thought of you all as my closest girlfriends compared to the girls in my class," Kalianna fiddles with her fingers. "Which is why I have to tell you something. It's about... Adrien."

Mireille and Aurore burst out giggling.

"Your head over heels for him~?" Aurore teased, blinking rapidly.

"Huh?!" Kalianna's eyes widened while Mireille continued to giggle. "How'd you guys know?" She looked at a smirking Giselle. "Giselle! Tell me you didn't!"

"M-mm gurl," Giselle shook her head. "It was pretty obvious when you asked Adrien out on that lunch date last week RIGHT in front of us."

"Oh..." Kalianna blushes in embarrassment. "W-Well anyway, Adrien and his father have been invited to the Royal Wedding in England this weekend."

"And?" Mireille urged her to go on.

"And this famous fencer Kagami Tsurugi and her mother are going too." Kalianna informed.

"Don't forget Hiro, he's apart of the family too." Giselle reminded.

"Oh? Are you and this Hiro boy close?" Aurore teased Giselle, causing her to blush.

"Hey, lemme finish!" Kalianna cut in. "If the Tsurugis are going too, that means Adrien and Kagami will be spending an entire weekend together!" She chewed on her thumbnail.

"Does this Kagami girl like Adrien?" Mireille asked.

"She sure as he11 likes him enough to become Kalianna's rival," Giselle disclosed. "Kagami doesn't like Kali at all."

"And she's been real possessive over Adrien, which I don't like," Kalianna admitted.

"There must be another reason why you called us over here. Do you wanna make a plan to go with them on the trip?" Aurore probed.

"Goodness no, I'd feel like I'm stalking Adrien," Kalianna shuddered. "But I'm mostly worried about the time he and Kagami will spend together. They're taking the Startrain to London at 11 AM; that's in less than two hours! Which is why I wanna do something before Adrien leaves to keep his mind on me so no matter how much time he spends with Kagami, he'll be thinking of me. Does that sound selfish?"

"A little bit but it's mostly romantic!" Mireille smiles.

"Maybe you could give him a keychain?" Aurore asked.

"Or write him a letter? A romantic one?" Giselle asked.

"I'll write a simple letter for him, not a romantic one. But what if he thinks it's lame and-" Kalianna gasps as she sees Wayzz's head peeking through her balcony doors. "...And you're right Elle!" She nervously giggles and starts pushing the girls out of her room as they gasp in surprise. "I'll definitely write a romantic letter. It may tell him how I feel about him but it's worth a shot!"