🧪ᴋᴡᴀᴍɪ ʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ🧪

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

Miss Bustier is teaching History. "In 1670, Molière was commissioned by King Louis the 14th, nicknamed the Sun King, to write a play that was meant to ridicule a certain ambassador..."

Meanwhile, Plagg flies down to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom by going through the floor. Tikki sees the Kwami and flies down as well.

"Plagg, you promised me you wouldn't go back there!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Sorry, sugarcube, but I can't resist such irresistible beauty! Here it sits every day beckoning me with its gooey lusciousness. And every time I eat it, it just pops right back up the very next day!" Plagg starts eating the cheese.

"Don't you think it's strange that this gross, stinky thing just reappears in the same spot day after day?" Tikki asked.

"That's precisely why I call it the magic cheese!" Plagg replies.

Suddenly, Ms. Mendeleiev pops up from underneath the teachers' desk and traps the Kwamis inside of a green net.

 Mendeleiev pops up from underneath the teachers' desk and traps the Kwamis inside of a green net

"Yargh!" Tikki yelped.

"Ah, I've got you at last, strange creatures." Ms. Mendeleiev proclaimed.

Tikki pulls Plagg and away from the cheese and phases through the net.

"This is exactly why you should always listen to me! Let's get out of here!" Tikki says.

Ms. Mendeleiev barely misses them with the net, which gets stuck on the faucet of the sink, and trips. "Ugh! And they speak too?!"

Tikki phases through a wall, but Plagg lets go of her.

"I can't!" The cat Kwami says.

Tikki flies back to him.

"It's impossible to abandon such a creamy, cozy Reblochon!" Plagg flies back to the cheese while evading Ms. Mendeleiev's advances.

(Sukura41: Greedy a$$ mf. 😑)

Tikki dodges Ms. Mendeleiev's swipes and she trips.

"Plagg!"

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.