💔ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ (ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)💔

Scene: Narration by Kalianna

Scene: Narration by Kalianna. Seine; Riverbank.

"Experiencing loss is a part of life,"

Master Fu is looking forlorn at a picture of Marianne Lenoir.

"Some people lose their first love..."

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Rooftop.

André and Audrey Bourgeois are planning their 20th wedding anniversary.

"Some lose the harmony in their relationship..."

"The decorations are spot on aren't they Audrey dear?" André asked Audrey.

"They're ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're fired!" The Fashion Queen retorts, her arms crossed.

(Sukura41: Although I may not like Audrey, in this episode, I noticed how miserable she looked and I kinda felt bad for her, despite her being so cruel.)

Scene: Chloé's Hideout.

Chloé Bourgeois turns off her Bee Signal in despair.

"Some people lose hope..."

Scene: Random Rooftop.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir are sitting together in view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Others lose patience..."

"Oh by the way I didn't tell you did I? I have a girlfriend." Cat Noir told his partner.

Lady Luck smiles at him. "Really? That's awesome! She must be a lucky lady."

Cat Noir drops his head. "No, it's not awesome at all. I just said that to make you jealous."

Lady Luck frowns. "Look Cat Noir, I'm kind of... seeing someone now," She admitted, referring to Luka.

Kalianna and Luka had grown closer ever since the noirette had told him she was ready to move on from Adrien. They weren't official, but they were dating, just in private though.

Cat Noir's eyes widened and he looked at Lady Luck. "What...?"

"Yes, which is why I need you to stop trying to win my heart, I'm happy with my partner," Lady Luck says.

Cat Noir's heart aches with pain. "I... do you love them?"

Lady Luck stays quiet. She and Luka hadn't gotten to that part yet. "We're getting there," She blushes.

Cat Noir felt his heart crack. Just when his love life couldn't get any worse. Kalianna had moved on, she was barely talking to his civilian ego anymore, and she had also stopped showing up to his fencing classes to give him lunch as she said she would at the wax museum.

It was so tense between them that even the whole class noticed!

Now Lady Luck was seeing someone? Double the heartache.