🕹ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ 2.0🕹

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna has finished working on a pirate costume on her mannequin. She then sits down on her wheeling chair by her sketchbook and adds some detailing to the sketch version of an album cover.

"When were paid holidays instituted in France?" Tikki asked, holding up her owner's textbook.

Kalianna groans, now sewing a light blue shirt. "Tikki, please don't talk about holidays." She finishes sewing and puts aside the shirt with two more identical ones.

"But it's for your history test tomorrow, Kalianna." Tikki protests.

The noirette sighs, rolling over to her sketchbook on her work desk again, adding some coloring to the album cover. "Fine. First paid holidays. Summer 1936."

"Good job. Eh... you're falling asleep right now." Tikki pointed out.

"Ah!" Kalianna snaps out of her drifting state and continues coloring the album cover.

"Perhaps you should take a little break, Kalianna." Tikki suggested.

"I can't, Tikki. With the T-shirts for Kitty Section," Kalianna pointed at the shirts. "The history test, the album cover for Erika, the costume for David, I still have 72 hours worth of work left to fit in by tomorrow. I already finished David's outfit for his last movie scene so that leaves some more hours I guess," Kalianna smiles when she finishes coloring the album. "Ta-da!" She shows Tikki the finished progress. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing. I'm sure Erika will love it," Tikki assures.

"Great, now all I have to do is digitalize it," Kalianna sighs. "Where's my graphic tablet?" She began searching for it.

Tikki looks at her in concern as she almost falls asleep but jolts awake and continues looking for the graphic tablet.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Class.

Kalianna is sleeping on her desk. "Ah!" She jolts awake and sees Miss Bustier collecting the test papers. She grabs her test, glancing over it before she gave it to her teacher.

She then organizes her pile of papers. "Now I just need to finish the last Kitty Section T-shirts, review my English lessons, and color paint."

"It's for my new video game," Max's voice was heard.

Kalianna packs up her bag and began to leave.

"Oh, I'd love to test your video game, Max, but I promised Prince Ali we'd go on a charity cruise over the Seine on his yacht this afternoon. Sorry," Lila apologized before walking away.

(Sukura41: "Lying a$$ b1tch 🤢" chain plz.)

Max then went over to Kim. "Kim!"

"Yeah?"