🕙ᴛɪᴍᴇᴛᴀɢɢᴇʀ🕙

Scene: Place des Vosges

Ella and Etta Césaire are playing soccer, while Giselle, Kalianna, and Alya are playing a mobile rap game on the third's phone.

"🎶Alya's on the line, I rise and shine,
When I pick up the mic like this game is mine.
Fake MC's can't catch my flow,
'cause I whip up the beat with each word I throw!🎶" Alya handed her phone to Giselle .

"🎶Queen of Rap here to roast your hairline.
On second thought, is that a waveline?
It looks fake,
take a page from mine,
Cause when you do you might make it on Vine.🎶"

Giselle hands Kalianna the phone.

"Oh, no, no, no, I can't rap to save my life," The noirette protested.

"Just try," Giselle urged. "Hurry!"

Kalianna takes the phone. "The name's Kalianna, I bake, sew, and I love when I glow...?"

Alya gawks at her as Giselle face-palms.

The app laughs just then.

"Fifty words?! You flow so low, you need a shovel to dig it!"

Alya, Kalianna, and Giselle laugh.

"I told you I couldn't rap to save my life," Kalianna handed Alya back her phone.

Chris walks up to the girls just then and sits down grumpily. "Hmph!"

"What's up? You don't want to play with my sisters anymore?" Alya queried.

"I'm not a baby anymore, can I play Freestyle Clash II with you?" Chris asked in a pleading tone.

"C'mon Chris, it's a game for big kids! You know that," Kalianna reminded.

"Ugh, that's what you always say!" Chris crossed his arms.

"Awww, don't worry, when you're a big kid, you can play it." Giselle ruffled his hair.

"But I wanna play it now!" Chris complained.

Kalianna lightly gasps when she spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky. "Ugh, again?" She muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose. She stood up, getting out her phone.

"Kali? What's wrong?" Giselle raised an eyebrow at her best friend.

"Erm," The ravenette looks at her phone. "I just Clara Nightingale wants me to make an outfit for her. I'd better get going, bye!" She waves at her friends as she runs away.

Shortly after, she hides behind a pillar of a nearby building and sighs. "This is starting to get tiring."

"Tell me about it, even I'm getting exhausted from fighting Mr. Pigeon over and over again." Tikki voiced.