💊ꜱɪᴄᴋ ᴅᴀʏꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ 💊

(Sukura41: Y'all ain't ready for this one

(Sukura41: Y'all ain't ready for this one. 😏)

Scene: Paris Rooftops.

It is drizzling and Lady Luck is jumping from roof to roof trying to get home quickly. She jumps onto her bedroom's balcony before running inside and closing the doors behind her.

"Tikki, spots off," Lady Luck detransforms before she begins to cough.

"Kalianna, you don't look so good," Tikki pointed out, eyeing her owner's red nose.

"I-I'm fine Tikki," Kalianna groaned when she began to feel an aching pain in her head. "Ugh, I need a nap," She coughs before flopping down onto her bed.

Tikki frowns as the noirette let out a small sneeze. "Kalianna, maybe you should go to Master Fu, he can probably help you if you're getting sick just like I did."

"M-hmmm," Kalianna hummed with closed eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Kalianna!"

Tikki hides while Kalianna jolted up just as Vanita opened the door, peeking in.

"Sweetheart, your father and I are leaving right now. We're flying out to Berlin for a week for business. Gladys will be staying over so you're not alone." Vanita explained.

"Alright, that's good, have a safe trip," Kalianna says tiredly.

"Are you okay?" Vanita raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," Kalianna replied.

"Okay, I'll let you rest. Love you honey, mwah!" Vanita blew her daughter a kiss before leaving, closing the door.

Kalianna falls back, letting her head hit her soft pillows before closing her eyes.

Tikki watches her in concern as she sneezes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"Kalianna! Breakfast is ready!" Gladys informed from downstairs.

Kalianna's eyes cracked open and she got up, coughing. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

After she finished her bathroom routine, she headed to her closet, picked out an outfit, and a purse before getting a bookbag from her bag stack and exiting her closet. She then went to her vanity desk and grabbed her books, putting them inside the bag.

"Kalianna, what are you doing? Don't tell me you're planning on going to school?!" Tikki asked in shock.

"School is important," Kalianna sneezed and put her phone and other items inside her purse and began to leave her room.

"Well, yes, but, so is your health!" Tikki flew after her holder while she rubbed her eye, making her way downstairs.

"I'll be fine Tikki, promise," Kalianna told her Kwami.