ᴀ/ɴ

Welcome to Miraculous Book 3 guys!!

So in this book, Kalianna's character development will grow. She'll start to discover a more bad b1tch manipulative side of her. And, not surprisingly, Lila will bring that out in her.

It won't make her like a bad guy but she will get tired of putting up with sh1t against her.

Her alter ego also will start getting annoyed because Cat Noir keeps expressing his love for her even though he knows she's in love with someone else, and she'll find it disrespectful that Cat Noir is still trying to win her over.

I get that you guys love Cat Noir but he's no saint. He's an amazing partner, but I find it disrespectful and uncomfortable that he keeps expressing his love for Ladybug in the original when he knows she loves someone else.

It's like he doesn't even care, and then when she rejects him, he hurts his own feelings and acts rude towards Ladybug just like he did in Frozer because she wouldn't accept the rose from him. The writers need to stop having him do that because it's annoying. And even when he was with Kagami he was flirting with Ladybug as Cat Noir, that's highly disrespectful as well.

So of course, I'm not going to have Lady Luck put up with his disrespectfulness when he's trying to make her jealous or express his love for her because I'm sick of it. Anyone would grow sick of someone still pursuing them even though the person knows they're in love with someone else.

However, I won't have her being rude to him for no reason like Ladybug in the show, but she won't stand for him expressing his love for her either.

I know in the original Marinette/Ladybug is a jerk so I'll try to make things more adjustable for Kalianna so she'll be understanding towards the MLB characters and not act like a total selfish b1tch. But please understand Kalianna will not be perfect, and neither will her alter ego.

With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy this third book because it's about to have a whole lotta drama in here.

(Sukura41: This is also Kalianna's new everyday hairstyle. Please don't think of her as a Chloé because she has her hair in a ponytail now.)