🐺ᴡᴇʀᴇᴅᴀᴅ🐺

Scene: Paris; Night

Scene: Paris; Night.

There is an explosion near the Notre-Dame.

Gigantitan is running through the streets. "Cake!"

People are fleeing their cars and running away in fear of being stepped on.

"Cake! Cake!" Gigantitan cheered.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck and Cat Noir are trying to catch up with the baby villain, who sees the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"Cake!" Gigantitan cheered.

Just then Tom barged out of the bakery holding a wooden shovel. "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do."

"Cake!"

Sabine ran out to her husband's side. "Tom, you're going to get hurt!"

"Cake!" Gigantitan comes closer and the two huddle in fear.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir land behind the baby villain.

"Mr. Dupain! Move aside!" Lady Luck catches Gigantitan's wrist with her yo-yo.

"Wow, my heart is just like that yo-yo-wrapped baby's wrist. Taken prisoner by M'lady forever," Cat Noir tries to kiss Lady Luck, but she is yanked away by Gigantitan into the air.

The bug heroine screams and smacks into a billboard displaying Adrien's ad. "Ugh, don't smile at me like that!" She scolded the board before she slides off and drops to the ground. "Ow!"

"Admit it, for a second there, you almost fell for my poetic verse." Cat Noir told Lady Luck.

"I never fall for your poetry, but I do find your foolishness incredibly powerful. Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck receives a giant plastic doughnut. It falls on her and she struggles to hold it up.

"Cake!" Gigantitan takes the doughnut and tries to eat it. Realizing it's not real, he throws it through the wall of Marinette's room. "Not cake!"

"Your plastic doughnut doesn't stand a chance against the best macaroons in Paris. That baby has taste." Cat Noir said.

The heroes go after Gigantitan.

Scene: The Bakery.

Tom realizes Marinette is in trouble as she is up in her bedroom sleeping. "That's Marinette's bedroom!" He runs up the stairs. "Marinette! Marinette!"

"Cat Noir, grab this!" Lady Luck's voice yelled.

Gigantitan's hand bursts through the stairwell. Tom continues up the stairs. He runs into the apartment. "Marinette!"

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir's voice yelled.

The apartment begins to crumble.

"Marinette! Marinette!" Tom tries to enter Marinette's room, but the door is jammed.