🦢ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴡᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🦢

(Sukura41: Evelyn's voice actress is Cate Blanchett

(Sukura41: Evelyn's voice actress is Cate Blanchett. There are twelve students at La Grâce, Sydney being the thirteenth.)

Scene: La Grâce Studio.

Sydney is attempting to do a triple pirouette when she trips over her own feet and grunts as she falls to the floor. She holds in a squeak as Evelyn steps in front of her. She looks up at the woman, who is looking down at her with a stony expression.

"You said you wanted extra lessons from me, yet you're wasting my time. You've been doing well in the exercises with everyone else around, but as soon as we're alone you mess up. Are you intimidated by me?" Evelyn raised an eyebrow.

"N-No Ms. Evelyn," Sydney lied, getting up.

"Don't lie to me," Evelyn points her thin wooden stick at Sydney's nose. "Your extra lessons are over for today, you're dismissed."

Sydney nods before walking away to the changing room.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside La Grâce Studio.

Sydney exits with her purple duffel bag and yelps when she sees Henrietta beside the door. "Henrietta, what the he11?! Why are you outside the studio like a creep?"

Henrietta says nothing and just glares at her.

Sydney rolls her eyes. "Whatever," She begins walking to the La Grâce entrance.

"Why don't you just give up?" Sydney heard Henrietta angrily ask behind her.

She turned to the redhead with a board look. "Please Henrietta, not today, it's getting old now." She then continued to walk to the building.

Henrietta narrowed her eyes after her.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: La Grâce Studio.

It is now the next day and the students are practicing ballet with Evelyn.

The said woman coolly paced in front of the girls, watching forward, not looking at them. "Arabesque,"

The ballerinas did a swift arabesque before relaxing.

"Crus," Evelyn says.

The girls each did a crus at their own pace, Camille being the slowest.

"Double pirouette,"

Sydney and Penelope did a double pirouette in unison. They noticed and smiled at each other.

"Triple pirouette,"

The girls all did a trouble pirouette easily, however, Camille was slow and ended up tripping over her own feet, landing on the floor.

A girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes, Louis, glared at her. "Seriously Camille? And you talk about how MY pirouette needs a little work?"

Camille's face grew bright red in mortification as the other ballerinas snickered.