👒ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ👒

Scene: Le Grand Paris

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Pool.

"Jean-Louis, go make me a cappuccino, now!" Audrey demands, lounging on a pool chair.

"My name is not..." Butler Jean, who was beside her, shook his head. "Nevermind. Of course mademoiselle," He nods before walking away.

Audrey, grabs a magazine from the small glass table beside her and was about to open it up when she spotted Vanita's boutique on the cover. "Hm?" She lifted up her shades, raising an eyebrow.

The magazine was saying that Exclusively Chic had just hit the billboards of being the number 1 boutique in Paris!

"Exclusively Chic huh?" Audrey narrows her eyes.

Just then Buter Jean came up to her with a silver platter that had a cup of hot cappuccino on it. "Your cappuccino Mrs. Bourgeois."

"I don't want it anymore," Audrey threw aside the magazine. "Throw it away and pick that up," She gestured to the magazine on the floor before getting up and walking away.

The Fashion Queen got out her phone and dialed a number before putting her phone to her ear. "Ready the limo for me. It'd better be ready when I come down or else your fired!!"

Butler Jean sighs.

Scene: Hotel Lobby.

An elevator dings before the doors open and Audrey steps out, strutting to the exit.

Chloé, who is coming downstairs, notices her mom leaving. "Mom!" She quickly ran to the woman as she continued walking. "Where are you going? Can I come with you?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course dear," Audrey allows.

Chloé smiles and follows her mother out of the hotel and into the Bourgeois limo.

The vehicle then drove away.

Scene: Inside Bourgeois Limo.

"So where are we going?" Chloé asks her mother.

"To this boutique Exclusively Chic." Audrey replies, her legs crossed.

Chloé gags. "Why do we have to go to De-Sinclair's mom's lane boutique?"

"That so-called lame boutique just hit the billboard of being number 1 in Paris." Audrey reveals.

Chloé is shocked at this and slumps down into her seat with crossed arms, scowling.

Scene: Inside Exclusively Chic.