💊ꜱɪᴄᴋ ᴅᴀʏꜱ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ💊

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

The Agreste car arrives and Adrien helps Kalianna out.

However, the latter pulls away and begins to swiftly make her way up the steps.

"Kalianna, Kalianna wait!" Adrien ran after her.

Kalianna enters the school with Adrien behind her but stops when she feels a headache coming on. "Ow..." She holds her head and stumbles back into Adrien.

"I think I should take you to the nurse." Adrien suggested.

"No!" Kalianna refuses, moving away from him. "I'm fine, just help me upstairs."

"Okay," Adrien agrees before guiding her towards the stairs. She stumbled a little and he steadied her.

The school bell rings just then.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Everyone is in class chattering.

"I see your back, how was spending time with Adrien in his house~?" Giselle muttered to Kalianna, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh, well, um, about that... something happened last night with him." Kalianna blushes, fiddling with her fingers.

Giselle gasps. "Did you-" She stops before she quickly turns to see Lila leaning in, trying to eavesdrop. "Mind yo business Lila!" She yells at the lying trick, causing her to quickly move back into her seat.

"Sorry, my seat felt hot so I had to lean forward until it cooled down." Lila made up a terrible lie.

Giselle stared at her, blinking once before she turned back to Kalianna, leaning close to her. "What happened with Adrien last night?" She whispered to her BFF.

"Well, he was trying to give me Nyquil but I hate the taste of that liquid. So he put the Nyquil in his mouth and..." Kalianna glances back at Lila before leaning to Giselle's ear. "Kissed me in order to give me the Nyquil."

Giselle immediately jumps out of her seat. "Whaaaaaaaaat?!"

Everyone looked at her with baffled expressions.

Kalianna pulls her BFF's arm, sitting her back down. "Shhh, Elle!"

"I'm sorry just," Giselle leaned into Kalianna's ear. "He kissed you?!" She whisper-yelled.

"It wasn't exactly a kiss, he was trying to get me to drink the Nyquil," Kalianna whispered back to Giselle.

"By smashing his lips into yours?!" Giselle whisper-yelled. "You two had better get together soon." She then pulled away from Kalianna, who coughs.

Meanwhile, Lila narrows her eyes at the iconic duo, wondering what they had been talking about.

Just then Miss Bustier comes in. "Good morning students."