🇯🇵ɪᴋɪʀʏᴏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🇯🇵

(In this chapter, I want to spread awareness

(In this chapter, I want to spread awareness. It can happen to women/girls, but it can also happen to boys/guys too. This chapter contains s£xual harrassment, if you feel uncomfortable, please skip the scenes.)

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.

Kagami is practicing fencing while Hiro is taking pictures of the trees.

"Hiro, put the silly camera away and practice your karate, your punches have been getting sloppy." Tomoe says, sitting down on a bench.

Hiro ignores her and takes a picture of a couple of Eurasian blue tits in a pink tree. He can't help but smile as the birds cuddle. They remind him and him and Giselle.

"Hiro," Tomoe calls to her son.

The boy ignores her once more and takes another picture of the bird couple as they fly away from the tree.

"Hiro!" Tomoe yells.

Kagami stops her practicing and turns to her brother while he looks at Tomoe with a bored look.

"What do you want mother?" Hiro asks, annoyed.

Tomoe breathes off, frustrated. "I would like to to listen to me for once, don't forget your still my son and I'm still your mother."

"I don't care, if you can't bother to loosen up your grip on me, then I'll continue being disobedient." Hiro retorted.

Kagami frowns and continues practicing fencing with her bokken.

Tomoe sighs. "Would could I possibly do to have you listen to me even if it's just for a short period of time?"

Hiro narrows his eyes at her and opens his mouth to respond. However, he receives a notification on his phone. He takes it out and clicks on the notification, which opens up to a picture.

The photo consists of Giselle in her school's cafeteria with her tight-knit group of friends, which also include Maya.

Hiro then sees a message under the picture.

'I miss you. Really wish you were here right now. Today's a boring day 😪'

Hiro lightly chuckles. 'Wait... she wishes I was in school with her?' He thought for a moment until he got a bright idea.

"Actually mother," Hiro looks at Tomoe. "There is something you could do." He smirks.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Lila enters and hears a trio of girls talking nearby. She stops to listen.

"Did you see the new guy?"

"He's so hot!"

"Too bad he's with someone, ugh."