👠ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴋᴅᴏʟʟ👠

Scene: Random Rooftop

Lady Luck's Miraculous Lady Luck fixes the broken Effiel Tower in the background as she, Cat Noir land on a rooftop.

"I don't call the shots, M'lady. You're the superhero who captures the evil Akumas — I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Cat Noir." Cat Noir says.

"Right, you have it easy." Lady Luck rolled her eyes.

"Easy? That's cause I make it look easy."

"Yeah? Well as cunning as you might be, that little prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail!"

"D'you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me?"

"Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?" Lady Luck put her hands on her hips.

"No, because you don't have a sense of humor." Cat Noir replied.

"Hey! I can crack a joke or two. Hmph!" Lady Luck pouted. Cat Noir tries to kiss her hand. "I don't think so kitty." She pulls her hand away.

"Uh... Look, it's no big deal! You have so many other great qualities! I'm just in charge of the humor department." Cat Noir winks before his ring starts beeping just then.

"You'd better get going before you transform back Mr. Humor Department." Lady Luck quipped.

"Miss you already, Lovebug."

"Well, at least it's better than Bugaboo." Lady Luck muttered as Cat Noir left.

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. Luka & Juleka's Room.

Juleka repeatedly covers and uncovers one of her eyes with her bangs while Luka plays a happy guitar slide when she reveals her face, and a disheartened guitar slide when she covers it.

"Don't you wanna be a model anymore?" Luka asked.

"Yeah, but... no one's ever gonna pick me." Juleka doubted.

Luka strums his guitar. "Have you tried talking to Kalianna about your idea?"

"I don't want to bother her with that," Juleka replies.

Luka goes to his little sister. "You're really pretty, Jule. I'm sure Kalianna would love to have you as her model," He clips Juleka's bangs back. "You gotta follow your dreams in life. Don't let 'em pass you by. You were made for this," He kisses her cheek. "Go for it."

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna and her friends are chatting in the courtyard.

"Since Ms. Chemical Witch wasn't in today, what should we do now that we're out an hour early?" Giselle questioned.

"We should use this extra time to make that idea for Kalianna's soon-to-be website!" Aurore suggested.