🚘ɪᴋᴀʀɪ ɢᴏᴢᴇɴ🚘

Scene: Kalianna's Room

On Kalianna's laptop, Aurore and Mireille announce the annual Friendship Day contest.

"Hey, buddies. As you know, Friendship Day is officially here." Mireille said.

"Today, hundreds of amazing new friendships will be created all over Paris. Right, Mireille?" Aurore asked.

"You got it, Aurore. Once again, buddies, this year you and your secret new friend, picked at random, will go on an exciting adventure across Paris, searching for a hidden celebrity."

"And this time, our celebrity is none other than the muse of Gabriel brand: the one and only Adrien Agreste!" Aurore announced.

The screen is directed to Adrien.

"Hello." Adrien waved.

"Hi~," Kalianna waves at Adrien with a dreamy gaze.

Giselle puts her best friend's hand down as she continues to wave before pinning a friendship pin on her chest.

"Alright, it's starting!" Vivica smiles. She was now a part of Kalianna's friendship group ever since she had begun hanging out with her and Giselle after she was Akumatized into Desperada.

"Let me recap the rules for our buddies here," Mireille offered. "When Adrien pushes this button," Adrien held up a tablet with a red button as she gestured to it. "Thousands of text messages will be simultaneously sent all across Paris. In the message, each of you will find a first riddle to solve, which will eventually lead you to your new friend. Then, together you'll attempt to solve more riddles, which, if done correctly, will lead you straight to Adrien."

"Right here, in this super secret location, where I'll be waiting for the lucky winners. Ready?" Adrien questioned.

"Three, two, one, GO!" The trio yelled in unison as Adrien pushes the button and the girls receive their riddles.

"I am a marvel for all to see, though to some, I am a monstrosity!" Oh, this is easy. To the Effiel Tower I go!" Vivica ran out of the room.

"I'm a monument riders race around during the final stage of the tour de France." And of course, it's the Champs-Élysées. Good luck Kali!" Giselle left the room as well.

"With one turn of a handle, I can raise the level?" Hmmm," Kalianna pondered for a moment before smiling. "Ah, I know!" She closed her laptop and looked at Tikki in her purse. "Let's go meet our new friend Tikki!" She then left the room.

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries.

Kagami is practicing fencing with Tomoe while Hiro is practicing his karate moves on a tree, shirtless as usual.

Kagami charges at her mother with her bokken but the woman simply trips her with her bokken, sending her tumbling to the dirt.

"It's no use, Mother. I am not worthy of fighting against you." Kagami doubted herself.