🦢ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴡᴀɴ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🦢

Scene: Two Weeks Later

Scene: Two Weeks Later. Palais Garnier.

Guests are filling in and many are seen together holding hands

Backstage, Sydney and Evelyn are wearing their costumes. The brunette peeks out through the curtains and gulps when she sees the people. She pulls away and fiddles with her fingers.

"Are you nervous?" Evelyn asked the girl.

"Badly," Sydney replies.

"You've been training for this moment for a long time. You'll do perfect," Evelyn assures the girl.

Sydney turns to her with a smile. "Thanks Ms. Evelyn."

"Let's go get our makeup done." Evelyn says before walking away.

Sydney followed after her.

Scene: Palais Garnier Private Box.

Kalianna sits down in a chair.

"Hey Kal!"

The noirette is startled and looks to see Adrien sitting beside her! "Adrien! Your here to see the show?"

"Yeah, my dad couldn't come so I had to come alone," Adrien informs, disappointed.

Kalianna feels bad for him. "Well, your not alone, we're sitting together."

"Yeah, I'm glad," Adrien smiles.

"Hey!" Darius suddenly yells, leaning over the railing of his private box, attempting to look over in the box Kalianna and Adrien in but was failing. "I can hear the both of you! No funny business you hear me?!"

Adrien and Kalianna both blushed, mortified.

"Darius De-Sinclair, get your a$$ back in your seat!" Vanita demanded.

Darius sat back down and crossed his arms grumpily. "I have my eyes on you two over there!" He shouts.

Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"How are you gonna have your eyes on them when you can't even see them? What're you gonna do? Extend your neck to spy on them?"

Kalianna couldn't help but giggle at her mother's question.