🕺ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜᴇʀ🕺

Scene: Adrien's Room

Adrien is talking to Wayhem through a video chat on his computer.

"I'm really sorry, Wayhem, but I've got a casting this afternoon and then a private fencing lesson," Adrien notices Wayhem tearing up. "But we will hang out soon. You're my number one fan after all." After he says this, Wayhem dries his tears. "My father never lets me hang out. I only have one friend over, and she's my closest friend. But she only comes over so I can tutor her," Adrien said, referring to Kalianna.

"Seriously? You only have one friend over?" Wayhem asks, leaning close to the camera.

"M-hm," Adrien nodded in confirmation.

"That's harsh. At least you've got one person in your life though. But one of these days, I'm gonna come over and change your dad's mind and we'll have a rocking good time. For real! Even your close friend can come! Girl or boy. It doesn't matter." Wayhem says.

"My father doesn't change his mind very easily, but I appreciate the thought. Okay, gotta go. See you, Wayhem." Adrien waves.

"Bye, Adrien." Wayhem waved before he hung up.

"Why don't you make the most of your father being out of town?" Plagg suggested, flipping a page for a book that had types of cheeses on it. "Have some friends over and live it up a little."

"You know my father has very high expectations of me," Adrien reminded. "I can't go behind his back like that. Besides, even if I wanted to live it up a little, my bodyguard's keeping an eye on me and making sure I stay in line."

"That's okay, you've got me," Plagg eats a piece of cheese. "And our endless supply of cheese. That'll make anyone happy."

Adrien smiled a bit.

There was a knock on the door just then and Plagg hides as Gorilla enters with Kalianna, who smiles at Adrien.

"Hey, Adrien," She greets him, gripping the strap of her Coach backpack.

"Kalianna!" Adrien stands up as Gorilla exits the room. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow and pulls out her Math book from her backpack. "You're still my Math tutor Mr. Adrien," She smirks.

Adrien blushes. "Ah, right, sorry I forgot," He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"It's okay, happens to the best of us," Kalianna then sits down on a chair by Adrien's desk, putting her Math book on it before getting out another book along with her yellow color box.

"So what Math subject are you struggling with again?" Adrien sits down next to her.

"Algebra, it's so d@mn frustrating," Kalianna frowns.

Adrien chuckles. "Well let's start with a few Algebra problems then,"

Kalianna puts a hand to her forehead and groans while Adrien chuckles again.