🤍ᴄᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀɴᴄ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🤍

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Scumbag Adrien, snapped Kalianna, a LOT of swearing, Kadrien angst

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Scumbag Adrien, snapped Kalianna, a LOT of swearing, Kadrien angst.)

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's Basement.

Gabriel is visiting Emilie in her glass coffin.

"Emilie, I miss you every moment. But one day, I will get the Miraculous of Lady Luck and Cat Noir, repair the mistakes of the past, and make sure you return to us." The man vowed.

Scene: Trocadéro.

Alix is navigating around some cones on her rollerskates.

"Today's the day, I can feel it!" Alya comments.

"Bet you my skates she won't do it," Alix spoke.

"And I'll bet my favorite unicorn plush that she will!" Rose had faith in Marinette.

"Oh, Marinette." Mylène said when she saw the bluenette.

Alya, Rose, and Juleka looks up. "What?" They see Marinette. "Aw..." They looked down.

"I was thinking," Marinette began, holding a present in her hands as she walked up to her friends. "Maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he wouldn't want to know that I love him?"

Alix sticks her hand out to Rose. "Don't worry, Princess Twinkle Peach will be happy with me."

Rose sadly hands her unicorn plush to Alix.

"The only way you'll know is to tell him how you really feel!" Alya exclaimed.

"I know, but..." Marinette reaches for something in a picnic basket but Rose shuts it.

"That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift!" Rose decided, upset. "You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth name's day if you don't give him your gift?!"

"She's right." Alya backed Rose up. "Today is the day!"

"GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!" The girls cheered.

"Rise and shine!" Mylène announced while Marinette stood up. "Behold, the Goddess of self-confidence has awakened!"

Marinette runs up the stairs as her friends are chanting.

"And don't forget the card!" Alya reminded.

Scene: Subway Tunnel.

Marinette is waiting for the train.

'I'm gonna do this. And I'm not gonna take no for an answer!' She thought.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

"No." Nathalie denied Marinette entry through the speaker of the camera.