🏛ɢʀᴇᴠɪɴ ᴡᴀx ᴍᴜꜱᴇᴜᴍ🏛

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Kadrien Angst)

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is playing his piano with Plagg when there's a knock at the door.

"Whoa!" Plagg hides in the piano while Nathalie walks in.

"Ready to go, Adrien?"

Adrien sighs. "Nathalie, since this is gonna take a while, can I bring a friend?"

Nathalie nods. "Hmm."

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle is playing Friday Night Funkin' on her Nintendo Switch while Hiro motivates her.

"You got this, you got this," The teen photographer murmurs.

Giselle's eyebrows crease with frustration before they ease up when Boyfriend won against Skid and Pump. "YES!" She cheers.

Hiro smiles. Just then his phone began ringing and he took it out to see the caller was Adrien.

"Who is it?" Giselle asks her boyfriend.

"It's Adrien," Hiro answers the call. "Hey Adrien, what's up?"

"Hiro, I've gotta go back to the Grévin Wax Museum. Do you wanna come with me this time?"

"Uh, sure, but why didn't you ask Nino instead? Isn't he your best friend?" Hiro rose an eyebrow.

"I'm not really talking to him since... he accused Kalianna for accidentally pushing Lila," Adrien frowns on the other end of the phone line.

"Ah, right, I understand. Do you think Giselle could come as well?" Hiro glances at his girlfriend.

"I'm assuming she's not busy writing a new song?" Adrien questioned.

Several weeks ago, Giselle had released her second song/music video 'Vermilion Tribe', a successful hit that was trending number 2 on YouTube, and was right below Giselle's number 1 trending song 'Glaucous Tears'.

Then came along her third number 3 trending song 'Fuchsia Rebellion', a music video that revolved around Giselle and her army dressed in fuchsia street-style outfits rebelling against their tyrant leader.

Giselle's three international songs had skyrocketed to millions of views, 'Glaucous Tears' being close to ninety.

The popular singer hadn't decided to quit TikTok, but instead began reacting to videos and stupidity. She barley had time for TikTok anymore, as Rashad was getting her interviews, photoshoots, hiring a trainer so she could walk in heels properly, etc.

Today though, she was free.

Now back on track, Hiro looks at his girlfriend, and she shook her head. "No, she's not writing one now, she's free," He told Adrien.