🇯🇵ɪᴋɪʀʏᴏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🇯🇵

(Sukura41: This second chapter also contains s£xual harrassment

(Sukura41: This second chapter also contains s£xual harrassment. If you are uncomfortable, please skip the scene. The ring up top is Hiro's. This chapter was also written by Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Boys' Bathroom.

Hiro storms in, slamming the door. He breathes heavily, imagining getting his hands on Lila and slamming her head into a wall for what she's been doing to him and how she portrayed him as the bad guy.

And those d@mn idiots, THOSE IDIOTS! How could they just believe that liar just like that?!

Hiro growled and kicked the small trash can nearby into the wall, which then landed on the floor, spilling out a bunch of crumpled up paper.

The boy was suddenly overcome with a wave of nausea, and he covered his mouth. He felt sick. He rushed into a stall and puked. He then struggled to get up and flushed the toilet, angry tears in his eyes.

He heard fluttering just then and turned to see the Akuma flying towards him.

"No-!" He tried to protest, however, the Akuma had already infected the gold ring with a ruby gemstone on his left ring finger. Giselle had gifted it to him on one of their dates.

Hiro groaned and held his head, stumbling out of the stall as Hawk Moth's symbol outlined his face.

"Ikiryō, I am Hawk Moth,"

"Shut the he11 up, I know exactly who you are and I know EXACTLY what you're trying to do to me. It won't work! I won't let you Akumatize me like you did to my sister!" Hiro yells, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"But you're the one who gained negative emotions, you're the one who wants revenge. Accept my power and you can achieve it," Hawk Moth tried to persuade him.

"It doesn't matter, Lila may be wrong, and I do want to hurt her, but I can't work with you!" Hiro gritted his teeth, gripping his hair.

"Lila you say? Ahhh, that girl is quite troublesome. She's the one that got your poor dear sister Akumatized. If she hadn't sent that picture, your sister wouldn't have gotten any bitter feelings. I may be the one who Akumatized your sister, but you can't deny that Lila was the one who fueled negativity inside her," Hawk Moth says.

"I'm... listening..." Hiro strains out, unaware that he was being manipulated.

"Of course you are. It's Lila's fault that you're like this. It's her fault that your sister got Akumatized. Don't you want to finally get revenge on her for what she did to your sister? What she did to you? She's been getting away with far too many crimes don't you think?" Hawk Moth asks.

Hiro's hands fall to his sides and he stands there, his eyes dull. "Yes... you're right. Like Oni-Chan said. She must be PUNISHED," His eyes burned with rage.