🐞ʟᴀᴅʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋ🐞

Scene: Adrien's Room

Scene: Adrien's Room. Set Before The Events Of Befana.

Plagg is eating Camembert and Adrien shows him a bracelet he made.

"What do you think, Plagg?" The blonde asked.

Plagg smells the bracelet. "Ugh, what's the point of giving someone something that can't be eaten and doesn't have a scent? If you gave me that, I'd be seriously offended."

"Maybe I should get a second opinion." Adrien advised himself.

Scene: Dining Room.

Nathalie gives Adrien's bracelet to Gabriel.

"What is it?" Gabriel inquired.

"It's a gift I've made for Marinette. We're organizing a surprise birthday party for her." Adrien explained.

"Marinette?"

"You know, the girl who won the fashion contest with Kalianna? She made the pigeon hat I wore for your show. She's a really awesome girl. She loves helping others-"

"I don't remember giving you permission to go to your friend's birthday party," Gabriel said in a curt tone.

"Please, Father!" Adrien pleaded. "Marinette deserves to have all her friends there."

Gabriel glances at Nathalie and she nods subtly. "Alright then."

"Thank you, Father."

Scene: Flashback. Marinette's Birthday Party.

"Adrien... you... took the charm from Marinette?" Kalianna looked around and spotted Marinette from afar glaring at her harshly.

"Yes, please Kalianna, take it. I don't want you to hate me." Adrien's lips trembled.

"But Adrien-"

"Please!" The blonde begged, looking at Kalianna with glossy eyes.

Kalianna wanted to say no and to tell him to give the charm back to Marinette, but his eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. And if she refused she was afraid he would.

So she smiled and nodded. "Okay," She took the charm, causing him to grin.

"Thank you Kalianna!" Adrien hugged her tightly, catching her off guard.

But nevertheless, she returned the hug, finding comfort in his wonderful cologne.

Marinette gritted her teeth and stormed off.

"So, are we still friends?" Adrien asked Kalianna hopefully.

The porcelain-skinned girl giggled and kissed his cheek. "Of course we are you dork. I never said we wouldn't be friends anymore."