☯️ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏ☯️

Scene: Floor Of An Elevator

Lady Luck is on the ground. She groans and opens her eyes, gasps, and looks around.

There's a drawing in red on the wall of the elevator of a phone and an arrow pointing right towards a turtle.

The bug heroine is holding a tube of lipstick.

"What happened?" Cat Noir asked.

Lady Luck gets startled and drops the lipstick. "Ah!"

"Who are you?" Cat Noir asked.

"I'm, uh, I-I don't know," Lady Luck puts her hand on her head. "I can't seem to remember..."

Cat Noir puts his hand to his head. "Me neither," He examines himself. "Looks like we were at the same costume party."

Lady Luck looks at herself as well. "I guess so?"

Cat Noir's ring begins to beep.

"Hm? Why's your ring flashing?" Lady Luck's earrings begin to beep.

"And your earrings, too. We must shop at the same jewelry store." Cat Noir says.

"Are we supposed to know each other?" Lady Luck probed.

"I'd be surprised if we weren't." Cat Noir said.

The beeping gets faster and they detransform as the tube of lipstick vanishes.

Tikki and Plagg land on the floor.

"Woah," Adrien was baffled.

"Wow, t-they're actually kind of pretty cute." Kalianna smiled.

"Woah, I am starving right now," Plagg said.

Adrien waved. "Hi there!" He crawls over and picks Plagg up. "What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?"

"If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?" Plagg questioned.

Kalianna crawled towards Tikki. "Ohhh," She picked her up. "You're so cute!" She kissed her head. "Mwah! But uh, what were you doing in my earring? And what kind of thing are you?"

"I'm not a thing," Tikki protested. "I'm... I don't know what I am! But I do know that I'm very hungry." Her stomach rumbles.

"Aw, poor little... no thing!" Kalianna rubs her stomach and the Kwami laughs.

Plagg sniffs Adrien's shirt, smelling his favorite food.

The latter stands up. "Okay everyone we're gonna keep our cool here. We've all lost our memories and we don't know why but we'll find-"

The elevator lurches downwards and
The lights flicker. Something begins to dent the ceiling.

"Yeah, no way we're staying here." Kalianna frowned.