🎞ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴇꜱᴛʀᴏ🎞

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna was in her room on her bed watching a movie trailer with Tikki on her iPad.

Trailer: (Dramatic music in the background) She's scared of cats, but powerless without this feline.

"I'm not scared of cats!" Kalianna frowns.

Trailer: Cat Noir and Lady Luck: two heroes facing their destiny. Coming soon to theaters.

Thomas Astruc appears on the iPad's screen.

(Sukura41: Ah sh1t, speak of the devil. You really had to put yourself in this episode huh?)

"The real Cat Noir and Lady Luck won't be able to make it to tonight's premiere, but I hope that they'll love my movie as much as we love them."

(Sukura41: Well ya certainly don't act like you love them equally, feminist. 😒)

"Awww!" Kalianna smiled.

"You turned down an invitation to the premiere?" Tikki asked.

"I'm a superhero, Tikki, not a star. It's my job to protect the city, not sit around at a movie premiere." Kalianna says.

"Well said, Kalianna." Tikki agreed.

"Plus, if Lady Luck can't attend, her civilian self will make up for it," Kalianna smirks.

Nadja appears on-screen just then.

"The premiere will be attended by many illustrious guests including the rockstar Jagged Stone, the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, his teen idol son who voiced Cat Noir, Adrien Agreste, and the young and talented rising fashion designer Kalianna De-Sinclair, who's the voice actress of Lady Luck," Nadja explains.

"Are you sure voicing Lady Luck was a good idea? What if people find out that you're her by voice?" Tikki questioned.

"I doubt it but it was worth it," Kalianna dropped back on her bed, holding her iPad close. "Spending time with Adrien in the studio was so fun and romantic." She sighed dreamily.

Tikki giggles.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"So we've got six hundred macarons plus eight hundred petit fours not to mention the Lady Luck and Cat Noir tiered cakes." Tom says to his wife, holding a clipboard.

"We should have hired someone to help us serve all these guests at the premiere." Sabine advised, holding a cup.

"Do you mean the premiere for the Lady Luck and Cat noir animated movie?" Marinette cut in.

"Yes." Tom confirmed.

Marinette gasps. "Me, me, me! I can totally help you out with that." She drops plates she was holding in excitement.