🌌ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛʀᴀɪɴ🌌

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop

Kalianna returns the Fox Miraculous.

"Great work, Kalianna. Thanks to you, Parisians can rest easy tonight." Fu shut the Miracle Box closed.

Kalianna yawns and gets up. "Speaking of rest, I can't wait to do the same. Wǎn'ān (G'night), Master." She began walking to the door.

"Wǎn'ān Kalianna." Fu smiled.

"Kalianna, you forgot to mention the school field trip." Tikki reminded.

"Forget it Tikki, it's not like I'll be able to go anyway." Kalianna says.

"What field trip?" Fu questioned.

Kalianna turned to him. "My class is taking the train to London tomorrow to see Big Ben. But I'm not going. What if Hawk Moth creates a strong villain or Sentimonster while I'm away? Cat Noir won't be able to purify the Akuma even if he defeated the villain. So I've gotta stay." She turned away and continued walking.

"Wait, the Horse Miraculous can be used to teleport back to Paris in the event of an Akuma situation." Fu hands the noirette the Horse Miraculous.

"Really? That's so cool! Xièxiè (Thank you), Master!" Kalianna hugged the man.

"Lady Luck definitely deserves a bit of fun, just like all young people her age." Fu gave the amber-eyed girl a mouth-closed smile.

Kalianna grinned.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Max, Markov, Alya, Giselle, and Marinette step/fly out of a taxi as Kalianna arrives in the De-Sinclair car.

"Hey guys!" Kalianna waved while she got out her Gucci suitcase.

Giselle ran to her. "Kali!" She hugs her.

Kalianna smiled and returned the hug while her family car drove away.

Meanwhile, in another car, Max's mom, Claudie Kanté, checks her smartwatch.

"You have no new emails." The smartwatch informed.

Claudie sighs, then steps out of the car, immediately becoming cheerful. "Who wants a sneak peak of the Startrain's operator cab!"

"Yeah!" Marinette, Alya, Giselle, Max, and Kalianna cheered.

"Thanks, Mrs. Kanté, this will make an awesome exclusive for my astronomy blog!" Alya comments while holding her phone.

"You've started another blog?" Marinette inquired.

"I can't help it, life is so interesting!" Alya replies.

Marinette points. "Hey! Isn't that Adrien?"

Kalianna looked in the direction Marinette was pointing at and squinted her eyes.