🤍ᴄᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀɴᴄ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🤍

(Sukura41: Just a lovely aesthetic photo of Cat Blanc up top

(Sukura41: Just a lovely aesthetic photo of Cat Blanc up top. 🥰)

Alternate Flashback Scene: The Agreste Mansion.

The gates open and Gorilla opens the door.

Adrien smiles when he sees his girlfriend holding a yellow umbrella to shield herself from the rain. His smile faltered when he saw she wasn't making any movement to come in.

"Kalianna? Why won't you come in? What's wrong Sunflower?"

Kalianna clenched her hand, hearing that stupid nickname just made her wanna hurl. "Don't call me that." She hissed.

Adrien was surprised at her venomous tone. "Kalianna?"

"I saw you... and her yesterday..." Kalianna revealed.

Adrien was confused. "Me and who?"

Kalianna looked up with angry tears in her eyes. "YOU AND KAGAMI!"

Adrien was baffled. "Me and Kagami? You know that her and I do fencing together. What's going on with you?"

"Don't try to act like you didn't do anything with her! I saw you and her KISSING!"

"What...?" Adrien's eyes widened. "Kalianna, no! Nothing happened with me and Kagami!"

"I don't wanna hear it you cheater," Kalianna gritted her teeth. "You're a trouble magnet, Adrien, we're not right for each other."

"What are you talking about? Of course we are, we love each other!" Adrien protested.

"No, you love Kagami, because if you did love me, you wouldn't have been kissing her yesterday. You always make things so complicated, I wish I'd stuck to my words and chose Luka instead because being with you ended up getting my heart broken!" With that, Kalianna runs away crying.

"Kalianna!" Adrien looks at his bodyguard. "Please let me through, it can't end like this! It can't end at all! I love her!"

Meanwhile, Nathalie watches from the window and gets on her phone. "Everything is going as planned, sir."

Alternate Flashback Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens. "I've never felt such utter despair!" Hawk Moth corrupts a butterfly. "Kalianna De-Sinclair will be my ultimate masterpiece! Fly away, my beautiful Akuma, and evilize this broken heart!"

The Akuma flies away.

Alternate Flashback Scene: The Agreste Mansion.

Kalianna runs to the subway across the street and sits down on the steps, continuing to cry.