🎺ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴅᴀ🎺

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat

Ivan takes a cup of Koolaid from the tray Kalianna was holding before the noirette steps over to Luka as he played his guitar while Alya records.

"You're so talented, Luka. How long have you been playing for?" Kalianna asked the handsome guitarist.

"Since I was in diapers." Luka strums his guitar.

Kalianna giggles.

Meanwhile, the girls, Aurore, Mireille, and Giselle, who are sitting apart from Marinette and her friends, were watching Kalianna and Luka.

"I get the feeling Kalianna likes Luka a lot," Mireille pointed out.

"It's good that she can have a normal conversation with him like she does with Adrien," Aurore says.

Giselle glances at Marinette. "Unlike someone who goes all," She starts babbling. "Blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah!"

Aurore and Mireille giggled.

"I guess you mean Marinette huh? Kali's rival?" Aurore guessed.

"Duh! That girl is totally weird. It's been so long and she still can't even talk to Adrien without acting like a fool," Giselle rolled her eyes. "And speaking of Adrien, he's way more different from Luka. Luka gets to go out whenever he wants while Adrien needs permission from his father."

"Can you teach me how to play?" Kalianna asked Luka.

"Sure," The boy nods. He then gives his guitar to the ravenette and goes behind her, having her place her hand on the strings.

The close and physical contact causes Kalianna to blush.

Scene: Outside Couffaine Houseboat.

Adrien and Kagami walked toward the boat. Adrien walked backwards and took Kagami's red duffel bag from her.

"Thank you," Kagami thanked him.

Adrien waved to his car as it drove off.

Scene: Below Deck.

Kalianna strums the guitar with the help of Luka. She smiled up at him.

"They're so cute together." Mireille gushed.

"So true." Aurore agreed.

"Sure are." Giselle agreed as well.

"Hey girls," Adrien greeted as he set down his and Kagami's bags.

All the girls gasp.

"Adrien! Kagami!" Alya exclaimed in surprise.

"Your father let you out?!" Alix asked Adrien in shock.

"I'm surprised he did." Giselle comments.

"We're officially at fencing practice right now, but -- Oh, no," Adrien feigned shock. "Isn't this the wrong address?" He asked Kagami.