🎁ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ🎁

Scene: Marinette's Room

Marinette is playing with her felt dolls while Kalianna watches her and Chris, Nino's little brother, from the chaise lounge.

"Thanks for... agreeing to help me babysit Chris," Marinette told the girl.

"No problem," Kalianna replies. 'Even though your parents practically begged me since they want me to make friends with you.' She frowns at the thought.

"Come on, look at all the nice plushies, don't you want to play with them?" Marinette asked Chris.

"Dolls? I hate dolls," Chris replied angrily. "I hate toys. They're for babies!" He kicks his backpack, scattering his toys on the ground.

Kalianna sighed. "Chris, you know you're too young to play Grim Monster Clash 3."

"No I'm not, and I'm not scared of monsters anymore, you know. I'm-"

"A big kid, yes, we know," Marinette cut him off with closed eyes. She then opened them back up, Chris is nowhere to be seen. She looks around her room. Chris has turned on the game on her computer. She quickly turns it off. "Why don't we watch a cartoon instead? I have "Pototty and Potato" if you want?"

"That show's for babies. I'm a big boy." Chris walked away from her.

"We could play with your snow globe?" Marinette suggested, holding up his snowglobe.

Chris throws a ball at her face. "Ew!"

Kalianna shook her head. 'Nino's little brother acts like such a brat. Then again, I think all little siblings are brats.'

"Hey, what's that?" Chris has opened Marinette's chest of gifts.

The bluebell-eyed girl quickly sits on the trunk. "That? Oh, uh, it's nothing."

"Hey no fair, come on what are all those gifts?" Chris inquired.

Kalianna raised an eyebrow. She had never asked why Marinette had all those gifts in her trunk when she once came over for the History research paper.

'Uh, look, I can't tell you that these are the gifts I've made for Adrien's next 35 birthdays. Cause Kalianna's here, then she'd tell Adrien, or you'd tell your brother Nino and he'd tell Adrien and Adrien'd think that I'm totally crazy! Wait, maybe I am.' Marinette thought crazily.

She looked at the snowglobe and had an idea. "Hm," She looked at Chris. "I can't tell you I'm one of Santa Claus's elves on a secret mission and that I'm looking after one of his boxes of gifts. You wouldn't be interested though because gifts are for babies, right? And you're a big kid."

"Wait what?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"That's a lie!" Chris accused.

"What, that you're a big kid?" Marinette questioned.