𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 & 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

rui x gn reader !

concept  ? - you're at home and its around 7 pm, doing whatever you are doing. though a loud thunder erupted your night. you weren't usually scared of thunder, although this one was louder than the other ones you usually hear. damn. you're even alone. uh oh. but will you stay alone for the whole night?

>>>>>

hm. you were just doing your project that you had to pass soon. you got hungry and craved something. something sweet. you stood up, stretching your body. you had been working on this project for almost 2 hours already. it was hard but you're progressing.

you opened your door to go to the kitchen. once you arrived at the kitchen you opened the fridge. oooo a crepe cake that you and rui got this morning.

you haven't eaten it yet and decided to eat it later. you haven't eaten it yet. and you craved something sweet anyway. you grabbed the cake, grabbed a fork, and something to drink on the way back to your room.

settling down your stuff at your desk, you started to eat. a short break won't hurt anyway. you grabbed your phone and decided to text your boyfriend, Rui.

- in text  -

cutie patootie
yo pretty boy, wyd?

rui
hey, im just finishing up something. wbu?

cutie patootie
whats with my name :sob:

rui
its cute right

cutie patootie
why a potato or something though.

rui
why not anyway ill come home, I heard that a thunderstorm is coming. ill be there soon.

cutie patootie
alright, stay safe love.

rui

thank you, sweetheart. ill be there as soon as possible.

rui
bye sweetheart, love you too ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

back in normal pov -

hm, waiting is boring but hey he's coming over anyway. you took a bite from your crepe cake.

BANG

oh shit. that startled you and made you drop your phone on the ground. that was an oddly loud thunder.

yikes.

you're just going to stay where you are and hope that rui arrives sooner. uh oh. it's raining, really hard. I hope that rui brought an umbrella since it started to rain quite hard. you didn't want him to get sick.

DING DONG

oh, that must be rui. you were scared to sit up, though you dont want him to get wet by the rain. hurrying up, you ran to the door where your doorbell rang.

opening your door, you saw Rui. thank god he had an umbrella.

"come in, i dont want you to get sick out there."

he chuckled at you, closed his umbrella, and headed inside.

"lets go to my room."

"ho? are u saying that we should do something in your bedroom?"

"shut it, rui."

he giggled. wow. okay, I won't lie his giggle is cute and it felt like heaven hearing it.
you yanked his arm and started to head to your room. where you previously were at. opening the door, you basically got startled. hearing another of the loud and booming thunder. in response, you hugged rui. as if he can protect you from the thunder. rui's response was to hug you back.

"scared?"

"maybe."

"pff."

"don't laugh at me. the thunder is loud."

"hm, that is true."

the man started to move, going to your bed. in response to this action you moved wherever he went as well.

you fell on your bed, and so did rui. though he fell on top of you. head at the crook of your neck.

"This is relaxing."

"yeah, not when thunder is here."

he laughed at your comment, then proceeded to flip you, making you on top of him.

"wow, real smooth rui."

"pff. I felt bad that I was on top of you."

"hm. you weren't that heavy anyway."

rui placed his hand onto the back of your head and the other at your waist, lifting you a bit where you can stuff your face onto his neck. in response, you nuzzled your face onto his neck.

"I love you, cutie patootie."

"don't call me that. but love you too pretty boy."

he giggled at you.I guess thunderstorms and rain aren't that bad whenever rui is around. damn, I kinda want it to rain more often.

- bonus -

rui also kissed your head. stroking your hair to make you slowly drift onto dreamland.

"feeling sleepy?"

"mm..."

"hm. sleep well darling, i love you, sweet dreams."

and soon, you closed your eyes and fell asleep with rui.

-----

okay yeah, that's that, please tell me what your thoughts are and if there are any typos or grammar mistakes, apologies for that !

and sorry if its short !