𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.

Rui x reader

I'm going insane.

>>>>warning:a nonexistent letter from someone, idk rui kisses you multiple times until ur breathless

>>>>

warning:a nonexistent letter from someone, idk rui kisses you multiple times until ur breathless

[f/c] = favorite color

I'M GOING INSANE TODAY.

=====

EVER since you moved schools, you have been receiving multiple things, like flowers, chocolate, and tons of love letters. every item you received was in your locker or was given to you in person, you never liked when people does this, it was just the same as your old school. you never understood why they did this.

some girls were even jealous of you for having so much attention from people, although you didn't care about them, you just wanted the school year to end already.

you were walking with your friend, Mizuki, in the endless halls of the school. you had to return some books with Mizuki and then head to the rooftop to eat your lunch, you felt a yawn coming, so you covered your mouth with your hand and yawned.

"hehe~ still a bit sleepy?"

"you already know, I don't like waking up so early for school."

"hmm.."

you felt you were going to pass out soon, you don't get much sleep due to how early you have to be in class...

"you look like you are about to pass out, [y/n], you alright there?"

"School should change the time...waking up so early and showering in cold water...sucks."

you both arrive at the lockers, you went to a row of multiple lockers and opened your locker, suddenly, a bunch of letters fell out of your locker.

a giggle came from Mizuki as you looked at the pile of letters for you on the ground,

"why is it me that has to get this."

"maybe throw them away?"

"that's a waste of time, maybe the people who gave me this worked their butt off all night just for their letter to be thrown out. I'll keep some of them."

"awhh, you should give me some so I could help you read a few letters for you!"

"Sure."

you grabbed some of the letters and put them in your locker, as well, Mizuki grabbed a few and put some in their locker while placing their books in.

you closed your locker, Mizuki following your action after a few minutes.

"Alright, let's go?"

"let's go."

you both walked to the rooftop to eat your lunch, you went up through many staircases just to go to the rooftop. after a bit, you finally arrived at the door to the rooftop, you panted and tried to open the door, although it didn't budge, and Mizuki noticed that you were struggling to open the door.

"something wrong [y/n]?"

"It's locked."

"ehh? really?"

"you think I would lie about this?"

"...let me try."

Mizuki went beside you and pushed you aside for a bit, they tried to open the door, but yet again, nothing.

"awh man, we can't go to the rooftop to eat..."

"We can eat here, at the stairs."

"true."

you and Mizuki sat on the stairs, taking out your lunch and eating. suddenly, Mizuki took one of your lunches and ate it,