𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.

rui x reader

>>>>

YOU were at the airport, scrolling through the media as you await your plane, It has been a year since you have left Japan, and you kept updated with emu and Tsukasa, as well as the other bands. the only people you never interacted with were nene and rui. you were happy the way things are. you heard that it was time to board your plane, you sigh softly as you pick up your luggage and head over to where you would board your plane, you texted your little group with emu and Tsukasa.

>>>

boom Balam shakalaka

y/n is online.

emu

HEY [Y/NNN]

worlds biggest star

HELLO [Y/N] YOU ARE AT THE AIRPORT, RIGHT? HOW ARE U

y/n

YEAH I AM AT THE AIRPORT IM ABUOT TO BOARD THE PLANE RN IM EXCITED TO SDEEE U GUYS

WAIT I HAVE TO GO ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER BYE BYE LOVE U GUYS /P HAWAHWAHAHWHAWHAW

y/n has gone offline.

>>>>

you smile softly at your phone, you put it away as you went on the plane, you walked around as you found your seat, it was at the window seat, wooo. window seat. you went to your seat and sat down it, sighing. you pulled out your earphones as you listened to your downloaded songs on youtube. you close your eyes as you await for the plane to take off. after a few minutes of waiting, you heard the pilot. you didn't really listen since you already know this stuff. you buckled your seat belt as you looked out the window. you sigh as you feel the plane move. oh boy. you were going to be on the plane for a while.

- WHEN THE PLANE LANDS - 

you felt the plane land, people started to get their stuff out as the pilot welcomes you to Japan. you unbuckled your seat belt as you grabbed your things and stood up, you grabbed your backpack and slung it onto your shoulder, as people got out you grabbed your luggage out of that thing on the top. you picked it up by the handle and made your way out of the airplane, a worker welcoming you to Japan, you flashed a smile at her and descended the stairs. you put down the luggage and pulled on the handle, you started to walk with your luggage which was bumping around.

I think emu and Tsukasa were waiting for you somewhere around town. you sigh happily because you were going to be reunited with your closest friends after a year of being gone. you smiled softly to yourself as you walked to your hotel before meeting up with them. you went into a van that was going to take you and the other people who were going to the same hotel as you.

the driver took all of your luggage and set it at the back. you sat down at one of the seats beside the other passengers. you look out the window as the van started to move. you close your eyes and breathe in deeply. after a few minutes of being in the van, it halted at a stop. you opened your eyes and looked out the window to check where you are, you were at your hotel. as passengers got out of the vehicle, you grabbed your backpack and got out. the driver gave you your luggage, and it was the right one. you thank the driver and walked to your hotel, checked in, and went into your room. you set your luggage down and sat on the bed.

you grabbed your phone out of your pocket and asked if they were there already, emu said yes and Tsukasa wasn't there. at least you weren't alone in being late. you smile to yourself, you stood up from the bed and went to your door, locking it. you walked to the spot where you were supposed to meet your two beloved friends.

- TIME SKIP TO WHERE U MEET THEM -

you arrive where you were supposed to meet them. you looked around for a while. you bumped into someone, you heard a female and a male apologize. you rubbed your head and stood up. telling them you were fine and you should have looked where you were going. you opened your eyes to see your ex-boyfriend and nene. the words you were supposed to say were stuck in your throat. 

they both looked shocked to see you. so were you, you took a shaky sigh and walked away from them, you felt their eyes follow your figure as you speed-walked towards their friends. Rui didn't have the time to apologize to you because you blocked him on every media, this was his chance but you ran away, nene, on the other hand, was an okay friend of yours and you forgave her. although did not trust her 100%. your two friends noticed you and waved, emu ran towards you and hugged you while happy tears fell from her eyes. Tsukasa went over to both of you and hugged you both.

you smile as you hugged your friends. you heard footsteps going towards your little reunion with your friends. you all pulled away from the hug, turning your attention to the people or person going toward you. it was rui and nene. you furrowed your eyebrows at them. 

"We uh, invited them to see you that's why they're here if you're wondering [y/n].." Tsukasa told you.

you looked to emu if she knew about this, she was fiddling with her fingers. you sigh softly before speaking, 

"it's fine I guess," you said softly.

"But why them out of all people?"

no response, you decide to speak once more.

"uh, let's just go.."

the group agreed as you all walked to the place you were going. people were chit-chatting on the way, but in the end, everything went well. you forgave rui and nene, although you did not trust them fully. you had little trust but it's working. as the day went by you began to put more trust in rui and nene. making them both happy that you trust them once more. I guess everything returned to normal like nothing happened. its all in the past now anyway.