𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 ? 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 .

okay so to whoever knows how to use chopsticks, pretend you don't for this one. I forgot if rui actually does know how to use chopsticks if he doesn't, pretend he does.

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READS BTWW!)

>>>>>>>

you're outside of the school, talking to emu and nene about random things, you hear multiple soft footsteps going near to you and your friends. 

"Hey ladies, how are you all on this fine evening?"

"Hello, emu, nene, and [y/n]!"

"we're okay, what do you guys need?"

"We were thinking if we should go to a sushi restaurant, you guys down?"

a few sure's and okay's were said. 

"Should we go out later or now if you guys are hungry?"

"now."

"now, please! I'm starving."

"We can go now I guess."

"now? I'm quite hungry anyway since I didn't get to eat at lunch before."

"Alright, that settles it. let's go!!"

"Tsukasa, you're being loud again.."

"I don't think that's going to stop him, nene."

"let's go!! I'm starving!!"

- AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF WALKING, YOU ALL FINALLY ARRIVE AT THE RESTAURANT. -

"Finally! that walk was long."

"let's go in."

"WOOO!!!"

"don't be loud."

you all went inside, going to a waiter who showed you all your table.

you all sat down, looking through the menu. another waiter approached your table, asking if you are ready to order. one by one ordered what they wanted. you ordered the sushi you wanted. the waiter repeated what you all have ordered. you all nodded, indicating that it was everything you all wanted. 

5 - 10 MINUTES LATER.

your food arrived, damn. looks delicious. your other members started to open their chopsticks, breaking them in half. wait...

chopsticks?!

holy, okay. you'll admit. you suck at using them. even as a child before, you preferred spoons and forks. you tried using them once, or at least tried. you almost made someone blind. thankfully you didn't make them blind. damn. and from that day forward, you stopped using chopsticks due to the incident.

you looked to your side, seeing rui beside you, he was eating and grabbing sushi whenever he was done with his current one. his eyes looked to you. his lips curled up into a smile. 

"need anything [y/n]?"

"er-.. kinda I guess. I cant use the chopsticks. I barely use them after almost making someone blind. i was wondering if there were any for-"

"ill feed you."

"huh? pardon..?"

"ill feed you." the man repeated.

"uh..okay."

he grabbed the sushi he knew you would like, pointing his chopsticks towards your mouth. in response, you opened your mouth and ate the piece of sushi he offered. this went on until there was no more food on the table, just plates and a couple of glasses.

"That was good!"

"agreed."

"It was delicious."

"correction, really delicious."

"wait.."

"hm?" they all said at the same time.

"who's paying for the meal again?"

"oh.."

"definitely not me."

"no."

"HEY TSUKASA YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OFFERED TO EAT HERE SO WHY NOT PAY"

"WHAT WHY SHOULD I PAY?"

"YOU LITERALLY DRAGGED US HERE."

"NO, I DID NOT YOU GUYS WENT WITH ME."

this continued on, oh yeah. tsukasa decided to pay half, rui paid the other half.

>>>>

again, thank you for 200+ reads !!, I appreciate each and every one of you who read my book. have a good rest of your day !!

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)