𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

rui x fem! reader

(IM SORRY I DON'T EVEN THINK MALES HAVE MENSTRUAL, SORRYY oh and the picture on the top is created by me #art)

rui x fem! reader(IM SORRY I DON'T EVEN THINK MALES HAVE MENSTRUAL, SORRYY oh and the picture on the top is created by me #art)

this will be a scenario, don't worry ill make a fanfic too as a bonus or whatever. who said I'm sleeping yet? sleep is for the weak! (no I'm joking u should get rest if you're tired)

>>>>

- if you are somewhat aggressive whenever you are on your monthly menstrual, I think rui would actually get a bit scared of you. but hey, he still tries to comfort you whenever you are in distress despite being scared of you whenever your on your little tantrums. I feel like he would also just do whatever you say.

- if you are just somewhat a friendly human being whenever you are on your menstrual though you have mood swings, I think he'll be fine, little fear though. nothing much. he does whatever you want him to do too.

- craving something? cake? anything? he'll bake/cook it or order it. he'll try making you as comfortable as possible, not wanting to get on your bad side. he always thinks of that incident when he first made you mad, oh boy. he does not want to experience that ever again, so he does his best to please you whenever your like this.

- having some painful cramps or just having normal cramps? he'll rub your tummy for you, if you even allow that.

-oh yeah you can probably rant to him about how periods suck and why they shouldn't exist in the first place, you even told him it sucks more than getting kicked in the balls unless if they kick it hard enough, you'll experience having the worst cramp ever.

- oh yeah speaking of kicking balls, you actually did kick someone's balls. once. and rui saw it all. he does NOT WANT to end up like the guy, so he's being careful whenever your on your period.

- he'll probably also baby you whenever it's the time of the month, desperately trying not to get on your bad side once. oh yeah if he did, he's doomed probably.

- he also makes sure that you're comfortable whenever sleeping, wanting you to get enough rest as possible. you wanna cuddle? sure. yeah, he'll agree with that. he might even stroke your hair and whisper sweet things in your ear to make you fall asleep.

>>>>

okay so that's it for now, wooo three updates in a day

okay so that's it for now, wooo three updates in a day. or night. anyway hope this is to your liking! will do part two of gamer & a fanfic for period comfort. hopefully, I do them tomorrow and complete them. oh, and if there are any grammar or typos, i apologize! this is kinda rushed, sorta. took me like 30 minutes to write and think.

okay i seriously need to sleep before i get chased by a flying slipper.

have a good day or night or afternoon, see you all next time! bye byee, stay safe readers !

(❁'◡'❁)