𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .

Rui x gamer! reader

>>>>>

YOU, may or may not have just stayed up on a school day, reason why? for a game. a literal game, you lost track of time due to the game. hey, you can't blame me. it's a good game okay? it's addicting too. oh yeah, you slept at like 3 am or 4 am, I can't recall when you actually slept.

BRINGG BRINGG

(i literally don't remember what an alarm sounds like😭)

damn, it's almost time for school? you barely got a 5-hour sleep and it's already 7 am. you opened your eyes, just to be met with blinding light. you closed them again, slowly opening them once again, once getting used to the light, you got up and went to your closet, opening it, revealed a bunch of clothes. you went through your closet, trying to find your school uniform.

you grabbed your school P.E uniform out and other necessary things of the closet, bringing it with you to the bathroom. you already had your towel there so you didn't search for it, turning on the shower to what temperature you would usually like it on. striping down all your clothes, you went in the shower.

-15 - 20 MINUTES LATER - 

it was a really nice shower, but that must end for school. if it was a weekend, you would probably stay there for a longer period of time. but hey, you're just going to go back in the shower after school since P.E is your last subject, meaning you have to do physical activities, you weren't the type to exercise frequently, you still do though. well, your mother makes you exercise with her but hey, that still counts, right? 

anyway, you grabbed your towel, dried yourself up in the shower, then got out. getting your uniform and other things, you dressed yourself up, after dressing up, you went to grab the hair blower and hair brush. you went back to the bathroom, putting the plug in, you started to dry your hair with the hair blower.

- AFTER YOU DRIED YOUR HAIR. -

okay nevermind, you're not going to brush your hair anymore. you looked good anyway but you're still bringing your hair brush to school just in case you needed to brush your hair throughout the day. you unplugged the hair blower, placed it somewhere safe, then went out to your room again, this time to search for your uh.. socks. you forgot to get it before you went to take a shower, but it would get wet so. it's a win-win I guess. 

you went over to a drawer, and opened it, revealing the socks you needed. you immediately grabbed them and went over to your bed, sitting down on it. opening the sock and putting your feet in them. after doing the same action to the other, you went down to the kitchen. revealing your mother who was peacefully eating her pancakes.

"Hello, mother."

"ah, hello [y/n], going to school soon?"

"Yeah."

"at least grab an apple or whatever you want, today's P.E, you should eat something."

"I'm going to have a whole stomach ache if i ever ate pancakes or whatever, maybe an apple is fine for me."

"mm, alright. oh and, how is that boyfriend of yours doing?"

"who again."

"kamishiro rui was it? I don't remember, but he had-"

"Okay, him? no. no way. were just friends mom!"

"you don't look like friends, you're definitely together."

"mother, no. were not toge-"

"nonsense! I can sense it with my mother senses."

"Just tell me already! please [y/n]?"

".."

"hey, you better answer me before i send a flying slipper to your face."

"maybe were more than friends."

"so you ARE dating?"

"I mean, I guess you could say that"

"WOOOO MY DAUGHTER IS A WOMAN HOLY S- CRACKERS."

"wha- okay nevermind you can just uh, tell dad about this, and ill just head to school."

"you better tell rui that I said hello."

"yes, mom I will."

"Good! now get to class before I beat your ass."

"yes, ma'am."

you grabbed the apple from the basket full of other fruits, for no actual reason they were cold, just like how most of your family likes it to be, you already knew all of the fruits were washed, so you didn't bother washing it the third time or whatever.

"I'm heading off now mother!! stay safe, love you!!"

"bye bye [y/n]! stay safe too, love you so much!"

with that, you put on your school shoes. heading off to your school.

you grabbed your phone from your pocket, earphones on and the music is just missing.

you went to your playlist, tapping play, and your favorite music started to fill your ears.

I guess walking to school in such an early morning with music pleasing your ears isn't so bad after all.

- A FEW MINUTES AFTER WALKING. - 

you finally arrived at your school, looking back at your phone, checking the time. it was only 8:05 am, it was a bit early since your classes start around 9 am. you weren't the only student who was early, some students were outside of the school, chatting away. you put your phone away.

I'm guessing there are some students who were inside of their class or are in the hallways.

you decided to go inside the school, it was a bit chilly today so you did wear a jacket that would probably be useless in P.E but hey, you're just going to tie it on your waist.

you went inside of the school, cool air hitting your face.

damn.

you started to walk towards your classroom.

upon arrival to your classroom, you slide the door to the side, entering and closing the door.

it was a bit warm in here, not too hot nor not too cold, just the right temperature for the students to be comfortable within the classroom.

a few students were in the classroom, chatting away or just doing whatever they were doing, one student was staring dead into the window, looking outside. 

okay, I won't lie. that student looked tired asf.

anyway, you walked to your seat and sat down on the chair. you pulled your phone out of your pocket, opening that game that made you sleep late.

you opened the app, looking away from your screen to a couple of students.

there were about six total students in the group, three of them chatting away, one was drawing, and the remaining students were sleeping. 

you went back to focus on your game, playing it to get your sleepiness away.

 - A FEW MINUTES GO BY. -

okay, this is really fun. like really fun. more people started talking in the classroom though. and it was already 8:40 am, you heard the door open, and you went to glance at the figure who just opened the door, it was emu, one of your formal classmates and friend.

she spotted you after scanning the room, she went over to your other seat, which was empty.

"wonderhoi! how are you doing today?"

"wonderhoi to you too, emu. I'm okay. I think. just didn't get enough sleep though, what about you?

"you just rest more you know? it's important to get a good night's rest. anyway, I'm fine!" she exclaimed while smiling at you.

you smiled back at the girl, returning your gaze to your phone, which still had the game open. emu seemed interested and leaned over where she can see your phone clearly, guess she was just going to watch you play for now. unless the teacher comes in.

 unless the teacher comes in

>>>>>

That's going to be it for now, there will be a part two for this around when I wake up maybe, thank you again for 700+ reads !! hopefully, there aren't that many grammar or typo mistakes, if there are let me know ! anyway, I need to sleep pretty soon since it like almost 3 am rn.

bye bye ! see you again, reader. stay safe and take caree! 

〒▽〒