𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 .

rui x reader

rui is aged up in this one. 

>>>>

>>>>

you have been dating rui for about 2 to 3 years already, time flies by fast. you both graduated college already. you both love each other dearly. suddenly, you heard a notification coming from your phone. you opened your phone, and seeing the notification from rui, you opened it.

- IN TEXT -

rui

hey sweetheart, can you dress up and meet me at the garden park where we first met? if so, thank you, ill meet you there darling, love you.

darling

hello! and yes sure ill go there, ill dress up but what for? i love you too.

rui

It's a suprise, I don't wanna spoil it (>人<;)

darling

aww, alrightt, ill be there love! (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

 - OUT OF TEXT -

dress up, huh? you stood up from your chair and walked over to your closet, picking out the clothes you wanna wear. not too formal, but still a bit formal. you went in the bathroom, stripped down all your clothes, and wore the clothes you picked out. you brushed your hair, trying to make it not messy. you grabbed your perfume and sprayed it all over yourself. you went out of the bathroom, going to your desk.

you grabbed your phone and keys, then went to your front door, putted on your shoes, and stood up. opened the door and locked it.

you called a taxi, telling you where to go.

 - 10 MINUTES LATER -

you arrived at the garden park, you paid the taxi driver and walked to the spot where you first met rui. it was a calming walk. you saw children playing with other children and parents talking. you saw butterflies, birds, and some people walking their dogs. it was a peaceful environment I guess.

you shortly arrived where you first met rui, you saw him in a suit. dayum. he looked nice, he noticed you and smiled, walking over to you.

"Hello sweetheart, was the ride here okay?"

"hello, the ride and the walk here were quite okay."

"anyways, rui, why did you tell me to go here and to dress up?"

"[y/n], I've known you for a while now. and dated you for quite a long time, you have been the most wonderful, nicest, amazing, the most attractive person I've ever met in my entire life, so. [y/n], instead of [y/n & l/n] how about [y/n kamishiro]?"

"YEAH YES YES ILL BE UR WIFE AND I WANT YOUR LAST NAME"

he chuckled, hugging you. you hugged back as tears of joy rolled down your face.

 you hugged back as tears of joy rolled down your face

>>>>

thank you for readingg! sorry if it was short, its like 4 am right now and i kinda had to rush it. anyway, i should sleep, love you all /p ! have a great rest of your day and ill see you on the next chapter.

bye byee 

(o゜▽゜)o☆