𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.

Vampire! Rui x reader

>>>>

WARNINGS,, : BITING, BLOOD, DEATH.

[s/n] = sibling name.

====

YOU WONDERED THE STREETS, trying to find your way home. you were lost since you weren't familiar with the streets, all you did was anxiously wander around in the foggy streets. you just wanted to head home, it was cold out here too, although you didn't bring a jacket..

you shivered due to the coldness, yet you still wander the streets, desperately wanting to go home, yet you can't find the way. everything here was unfamiliar, you just went out at night to get some stuff for your sibling...well it was a bad idea but anything for your sibling.

but now, you lost your way. suddenly you saw a male sitting on a bench, your eyes lit up, well maybe there is hope out there. you speed walked to the male,

"Uhm..excuse me, sir..?"

"Hm?"

"do you know where the nearest train station is?"

you recall that you got here by train, although once you lost your way you just couldn't go back.

"oh, I do know. do you want me to lead you there? or point the directions?"

"oh Uhm, if you don't mind can you lead me to the station?"

"of course."

he started heading somewhere, you trailed behind him. you studied his features from what you saw, he was beautiful.

soon, you arrive in front of a train station, your eyes lit up,

"thank you uhm.."

"Rui."

"thank you, Rui."

he simply smiled at you, you smiled back, and you started walking away to get on the train. 

once you were on the train, you sat down. more people started going on the train, sitting down or simply just standing.

soon, the train doors closed, and the train started to move, lights filled the train.

you had to get off at the last station. people left the train, at the first station, second, third, and so on.

you pulled your phone and your earphones out of your bag and started playing a song you loved. 

you closed your eyes, listening to the song and waiting. soon, the train was a bit empty, only a few people remained on the train, and none of them got off the 12th stop. but, on the 13th stop, all of them got off, including you, the 13th stop was the last one anyways.

you walked to the exit, and after that, you got a taxi to go home. you got home safely..but it was 10 pm, but at least you're alive.

although you still had to cook for your sibling who was really hungry...you made food for yourself too.

you ended up sleeping around 11 pm or 12 am.

...

it was the next morning, your alarm going off, waking you up... it was only 10 am. you groaned as you rubbed your eyes and got out of bed, you slowly made your way to the kitchen to grab water. you arrive at the kitchen shortly, you grabbed a cup and some water, and poured it into the cup. you drank the cup of water, once you were finished gulping it down, you set it in the sink.

you sighed, you knew your sibling was still asleep, they would wake up later than you. you headed back to your room, you grabbed your phone which was charging beside your bed.