𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Villian! Rui x Fem! Princess! Reader

>>>>

Warnings: Idk Rui kidnapped u, and death of some people.

outfits that they're wearing =

Rui =phantom thief or tuxedo.

Mizuki, Akito, And Tsukasa = the gentleman thief's thrilling white day/ white day

REQUESTED BY PEOPLE ON THE DISCORD SERVER !!

ROYAL AU.

====

YOU WERE IN YOUR ROOM, sleeping peacefully, It was 7 AM already, you had to wake up in an hour for breakfast.

suddenly, something or somebody was shaking your body, you groaned and spoke in a sleepy voice

"five more minutess..."

"m'lady you already told me that 10 minutes ago.."

"akitoo..let me sleep..!"

"Breakfast is going to be served soon, m'lady, you should get ready."

Akito lifted you up from your bed into his arms in a bridal type of carrying, you loosely wrap your arms around his neck as he carried you to the bathroom, he set you on the edge of the bathtub and started the water, making sure it was lukewarm.

once the bathtub was filled with lukewarm water, Akito looked at your sleepy figure, and sighed, he walked over to you and helped you undress a bit.

"m'lady, you have to undress.'

"..."

"m'lady?"

"mmm..can you do it for me?"

"I can't do that you know."

"..okay, I'll do it myself."

he chuckled before giving you a head pat then left the bathroom, you groaned and undressed, and then hopped in the lukewarm water, sighing at the feeling.

after 20 minutes, you finally got out of the bathtub, drying yourself with the towel left for you. you wrap the towel on your body and drained the tub, you opened the bathroom door and peaked through the small gap, to see if Akito was still there.

you only saw Mizuki in your room, picking out your outfit for you. they seem to notice you and smile,

"come here! I already picked an outfit for you but I can't choose.."